how to jailbreak 3.0 without mac or redsnow and unlock with ultrasnow!

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by hoss halo3 modder, Jul 3, 2009 with 1 replies and 671 views.

1. hoss halo3 modder

hoss halo3 modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OK let me say this first!!! this is not mine I happened to find it on another forum so all credit goes to them (hackulo.us) 2nd I have not tried this myself so feel free to be the first one to try it [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Doing all This Will Put Your iTouch/iPhone into a secondary DFU mode that can oly be done with qucikwpn RC3

1) Plug-in your device & Run QuickPWNRC3 as if you are trying to jailbreak FW 2.02, just follow the onscreen steps.

When its about at uploading ram -f your screen on the itouch/iPhone should turn white.

3)As soon as the screen turns white on your itouch/iphone Un-Plug your itouch/iphone and exit QuickPwn.

4)Now openn itunes (i used 8.1.1) 8.2 should work.

5)Okay now that your iTouch/iPhone has a white screen DFU mode, go ahead and plug it in to Shift+Restore to the Jailbroken iTouch/iPhone 3.0 File ive Provided. (if you have your own custom ispw you can use that)

There you go No (1600) errors HAPpY HACKING......

No Service?

**UltraSn0w for iPhone**

1. Ensure you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0
    2. Jailbreak your iPhone 3G (this will also install Cydia)
    3. Run Cydia or Icy
    4. Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia or Icy. That last o is actually the number zero 0! If you use the letter o youll get an error.

[​IMG]

5. Search for ultrasn0w in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
    6. Reboot your iPhone 3G
    7. T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
    8. Enjoy.

Stock Firmwares

3g Firmware

2g iPhone

iPod 1G

QuickPWN_RC3

• Like Like x 1
  2. xxxWHO DATxxx