What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question How to install Wolfenstein the New Order, and Max Payne 3

• Thread starter Clockface
  • Start date
  • Views 1,741
C

Clockface

Reaction score
Sin$
I am having trouble getting some multi-disc games installed and running on my RGH XBox 360 with Aurora (the latest version of Aurora). I have tried Wolfenstein The New Order, with all four discs in GOD format, correctly placed in the 'content\0000000000000000 folder', and and Aurora sees all four discs. So when I start the game with disc 1 (the GOD version of disc 1, on the hard disc, I mean of course), then the game tells me to insert disc 2, and then waits endlessly for me to change the disc, but I don't know how, and the 360 doesn't do it automatically.

So I deleted the GOD discs, and installed the Xex versions of the four discs, to the 'my games' folder:

my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 1
my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 2
my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 3
my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 4

Aurora saw the four discs, but again, stays on the "insert disc 2" screen, and doesn't automatically insert disc 2 and continue.

I tried:

my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 1\[the files themselves from disc 1]
my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 1\Disc 2
my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 1\Disc 3
my games\Wolfenstein GOTY Disc 1\Disc 4

But the game still doesn't auto change to the second disc when it prompts for it.

What else should I try, please?

Also, No matter how I try to install Max Payne 3, when I run it, the first cutscene, where Max (or whoever) enters the flat, is very jerky, then the game crashes with a "Fatal Crash Intercepted' message.

How do I correctly install Max Payne 3, please?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wolfenstein The New Order
With this game, Disc 1 needs to be ran as a GOD to do a mandatory install. Discs 2, 3, and 4 should be set up in a way for an auto-swap feature to be used. I still use FSD, so I don't know how you have to set that up in Aurora specifically. I believe dashlaunch itself has an auto-swap feature. (See Scenario "C" in this thread for further context: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...es-on-a-jtag-rgh-r-jtag.1381808/post-11120815)
Also, No matter how I try to install Max Payne 3, when I run it, the first cutscene, where Max (or whoever) enters the flat, is very jerky, then the game crashes with a "Fatal Crash Intercepted' message.

How do I correctly install Max Payne 3, please?
Have you tried installing the latest title update for it? It might be that you are on a newer dash version and need the latest TU for the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register