• Views 7,869

7s To Much

Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial im gonna show you how to mod skyrim

This is a very detailed tut.

This method requires you to have skyrim on computer

Im gonna explain it step by step and provide links

Step 1. The first thing we need to do is to download skyrim on your computer. here is a link to a txt dokument with link to skyrim
[REMOVED - NO LINKS TO WAREZ] its not warez its a ****ing torrent jeez hate s7

Y

YamYamYam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow man this is beautiful im downloading skyrim right now going to try this out ! Thanks!

Y

Yir Ma1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, sorry silly question, won't steam stop you from getting on the game? or is that why you copy the files to that directory? i will definately be trying this tonight and see if the game works on my pc, if so i'll be lending Vino a hand =] lol

Y

YamYamYam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question, I'm at the mounting part, when I click mount there is no option to mount image to drive could you help me out there?

Y

Yir Ma1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you can't mount to virual drive? have you run the setup when you get power iso, it should ask how many virtual drives you want, make sure you have at least 1 selected, i always have a few just incase =] hope this helps, if not i'm sure someone else will =] try google if this didn't help

Y

YamYamYam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you can't mount to virual drive? have you run the setup when you get power iso, it should ask how many virtual drives you want, make sure you have at least 1 selected, i always have a few just incase =] hope this helps, if not i'm sure someone else will =] try google if this didn't help
Thanks this helped me took me a little while to figure it out but now I can get the .ess back into my usb it says 'Invalid STFS package'

NVM problem solved thanks guys and thanks you 7S to Much for this awesome tutorial

Anonymous User1

Anonymous User1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already been posted multiple times. However, not with this much detail. Nice job.

7s To Much

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks this helped me took me a little while to figure it out but now I can get the .ess back into my usb it says 'Invalid STFS package'

NVM problem solved thanks guys and thanks you 7S to Much for this awesome tutorial
Ok when you rename the save i horizon to savegame.ess then dont close horizon after you extracted the save to your skyrim savegame folder.. then just mod it then right click on the save in horizon click replace then change the name back to savegame.dat then rehash and resign

EDIT: didnt see that you solved problem.

F

folkren

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice tut but.... how possible mod if pc game haven't update?
because my xbox for play online need update and i tried mod my save.... but can't load because need pc update any chance without it???

SynK HD

vDefiience

Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial im gonna show you how to mod skyrim

This is a very detailed tut.

This method requires you to have skyrim on computer

Im gonna explain it step by step and provide links

Step 1. The first thing we need to do is to download skyrim on your computer. here is a link to a txt dokument with link to skyrim
[REMOVED - NO LINKS TO WAREZ]

XIXIX

XIXIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just tried this tutorial following it to the T i managed to get my xbox 360 game save to play on the pc version however when i saved and went to put the pc modded save into the xbox save with modio going to contents i replaced the file renamed it .dat saved rehashed and resigned but then when i load the game save in the 360 it is where it was before the mods were attempted
i did: copy save from 360 hdd to thumbdrive>put in save game folder on sky rim for pc>loaded and modded with console on pc just fine>saved in pc version
opened save in modio>clicked contents> clicked replace>replaced with pc save game>renamed to Savegame.dat>clicked back to rehash and resign> put thumbdrive in xbox>loaded save
and im back at the poin before i modded the game save on the pc, did i miss something?(EDIT) problem solved this process doesnt work with modio only with horizon

S

Srad Bmith

Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to load up my xbox save, the PC version says there are objects that appear to missing or won't appear in the PC version that are on the Xbox version. I click continue to load the save and it goes to the loading screen, but never actually loads. Any ideas?

XIXIX

XIXIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to load up my xbox save, the PC version says there are objects that appear to missing or won't appear in the PC version that are on the Xbox version. I click continue to load the save and it goes to the loading screen, but never actually loads. Any ideas?
thats fine its cool ive modded every item ive come accross multiple times the only thing id recommend not modding the amount of is "unusual gems" other than that its all good ignore the error and continue

Top Bottom
Login
Register