What's new

Tutorial How to Install Ps3Xploit

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long does this take people on average? i have a compatible ps3 and i've been going for 2 days now with different usbs.

Not tried it yet till next week. Prodigalson 96 where did u get ur ofw 9f 4.82

P

prodigalson96

Reaction score
Sin$
Not tried it yet till next week. Prodigalson 96 where did u get ur ofw 9f 4.82
i didn't have to. updated ps3 to it few weeks ago to download yakuza 5 again and then found this board three days ago after seeing it on another site.

P

prodigalson96

Reaction score
Sin$
nevermind i did the HDD NOR method , ps3 kept rejecting USB. sorted it out and currently on Rebug REX latest on the site. kept getting a problem when installing Ferrox 48.2 so i went through recovery mode no issues. Thanks a bunch for this.

A

ArcanaXIII

Reaction score
Sin$
moonstone_77 moonstone_77
PlayStation still has 4.82 available and it still works.

P prodigalson96
At work now but I'll post a link when I get home. This one didn't work for me but I found another way that doesn't require a USB.

Never mind. Didn't see you had found a way.

N

N7_Adam

Reaction score
Sin$
So i am new at this kind of stuff. I read everything and followed the instructions. But when i get to step 9, the screen is different and the button it says to click on is different. there are two buttons neither of which say what the guide says. but i figured out which to press and got a success message and it told me to proceed to the next button which then says writing has commenced, and it could a moment. so i wait and wait and wait, and realize my ps3 is frozen. every time i try this happens. what should i do, i am so confused and need some help.

Ps3 Slim Cech 2001b

on 4.82

A

ArcanaXIII

Reaction score
Sin$
N N7_Adam
This was my problem as well. There is another way to do it that was successful for me.
I can't post links but go to YouTube and search "ps3xploit no usb". The video you want is by a user named KM Zoilus. It'll show you how to do it another way.

N

N7_Adam

Reaction score
Sin$
N N7_Adam
This was my problem as well. There is another way to do it that was successful for me.
I can't post links but go to YouTube and search "ps3xploit no usb". The video you want is by a user named KM Zoilus. It'll show you how to do it another way.
Thanks I'll check it out.

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PlayStation still has 4.82 available and it still works.

P prodigalson96
At work now but I'll post a link when I get home. This one didn't work for me but I found another way that doesn't require a USB.

Never mind. Didn't see you had found a way.
Hi I not found a way yet haven't got a ps3 yet send link when u got time.

What way did u find that doesn't need usb

Thanks

A

ArcanaXIII

Reaction score
Sin$
Like I told the other user just look up "ps3xploit no usb" on YouTube. The video you want is by KM Zoilus. Unfortunately I can't post links as a new user.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll write out the steps.

L

levi1202

Reaction score
Sin$
what am I doing wrong I retried it a view times the pages gave zero errors, but the ps3dumpchecker gives 1 error out of 138 files

ROS0 Hash (MD5 Hash: 1A1E502AAE7609C7E851BD2366FF76BF)

Quincy1728

Quincy1728

Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t login or sign up, I’m on rebug 4.81.2 like you said.. I’ve tried everything and I just get an error after typing my info in

Quincy1728

Quincy1728

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on Dex or Cex?

no
I'm stuck on a looped update, I was gonna use a downgrader to 3.55, but clicked the wrong update and now I'm stuck on a looped error.

I'm stuck on a looped update, I was gonna use a downgrader to 3.55, but clicked the wrong update and now I'm stuck on a looped error.
I clicked the OFW update

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me when I wanted to update to OFW from CFW and got stuck in a update loop.
I had to use another hard drive and download the official update to a usb.
Once the the official update installed switch back to your original hard drive and install the official update again.
Then use plexploit

Quincy1728

Quincy1728

Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me when I wanted to update to OFW from CFW and got stuck in a update loop.
Once the the official update installed switch back to your original hard drive and install the official update again.
Then use plexploit
Thank you! Does it have to be a PS3 hard drive?

Quincy1728

Quincy1728

Reaction score
Sin$
Then use plexploit
Ok bro so, I used my PC hard drive to reset my ps3, and now when I put in my ps3 hard drive I get a black screen..

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It should boot straight into recovery mode saying you need install a update or similar

Top Bottom
Login
Register