Tutorial How to Install Ps3Xploit

Reaction score
It's worked great! Only problem is that i'm unable to jump to REBUG CFW. Everytime i try it says data corrupted. I did activate the QA flag. Also strangely, when i connect the flashdrive to the PC again, the CFW file dissapears..
Help?
Nvm, i fixed it. It's all working good :smile:

Reaga

Reaction score
What are the odds of actually installing Ferrox?

My PS3 is CECH-2501B, MinVerChk said 3.40. Should be doable. I get to the exploit, get the system restarted (tried both allowing and skipping the file system check).

But when installing Ferrox it always gets to 70-71% then tells me data is corrupted. Every time it does I redo the exploit but same exact results.

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on step 7-8 when i close & reopen the browser nothing happens. There's just two buttons there.

I already put the 1 file on my SD & what not. Am i suppose to press one of those two buttons above on that site,
Then bookmark that orange looking page? Kind of lost on that step.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm on step 7-8 when i close & reopen the browser nothing happens. There's just two buttons there.

I already put the 1 file on my SD & what not. Am i suppose to press one of those two buttons above on that site,
Then bookmark that orange looking page? Kind of lost on that step.
Select the button that applies to you

samcambolt270

Reaction score
so, heres my problem. I click "write to nor flash memory" and it always fails instantly. did i miss a step?

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Select the button that applies to you
Ah! Okay, well after pressing the button, i get the next tan/orange looking page.

Nothing happens & if i click the button below. It fails & tries 10 more times but still fails & says to refresh.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ah! Okay, well after pressing the button, i get the next tan/orange looking page.

Nothing happens & if i click the button below. It fails & tries 10 more times but still fails & says to refresh.
Try try again

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try try again
Are you serious? That's it? We just gotta keep trying that page,

Holy crap lol alright. Thank you! I will keep trying then. Hopefully this works. :smile:

Also dumb question being that i'm already this far but. How do i know which applies to me? D:

& the part when you have to check if your PS3 is compatible. It has to be 3.56 or below. It showed 1.90 for me, so i'm good right?

Last edited:

Coin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When trying to update it goes to 70%, then when it should turn to 71% it says data is corrupted. Have tried reflashing and redownloading multiple times.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
should i be refreshing the page to retry or rebooting the ps3?
reboot

When trying to update it goes to 70%, then when it should turn to 71% it says data is corrupted. Have tried reflashing and redownloading multiple times.
redo the exploit and redownload the file or use a different flashdrive

Are you serious? That's it? We just gotta keep trying that page,

Holy crap lol alright. Thank you! I will keep trying then. Hopefully this works. :smile:

Also dumb question being that i'm already this far but. How do i know which applies to me? D:

& the part when you have to check if your PS3 is compatible. It has to be 3.56 or below. It showed 1.90 for me, so i'm good right?
Compare your model number with the chart.

Coin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
reboot

redo the exploit and redownload the file or use a different flashdrive

Compare your model number with the chart.
I've redone the exploit so many times that I have lost count. I don't have any other flash drives available.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I've redone the exploit so many times that I have lost count. I don't have any other flash drives available.
Not sure what you want me to say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait until a more stable version comes out. It is being worked on

NickWiss

Reaction score
Still, after several tries, each allowed ample time to initiate, I get a frozen screen saying success. I have a PHAT PS3 that isn't BWC, and I don't know what to do.

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks friend.

Oh & when it says "Triggering exploit FAILED" That's when we reboot & try that page again, then continue that until it actually works?

EDIT: I've been here for about 2 hours & the webpage part just keeps failing!
I Quit lol i'm gonna just go buy the game tomorrow that i wanted to play.

Thanks for the tutorial tho.

Last edited:

Chaotix

Reaction score
When we try the exploit should it beep once and shut down, or is it supposed to triple beep?

Edit: Triple beep works for anyone else who wasn't sure

Last edited:
Top Bottom