What's new

Tutorial How to Install Ps3Xploit

Quincy1728

Quincy1728

Reaction score
Sin$
It should boot straight into recovery mode saying you need install a update or similar
I got it to work, thank you for the help! You’re the only person on the whole site who could help me. Vouch!!

K

khalil95

Reaction score
Sin$
hi
sorry i'm beginer
i have a question
my ps3 is cech-3004b can it be hacked? with your method

shawnmactm

shawnmactm

Reaction score
Sin$
Very first step gets me an error when I try to download the writer... the link brings me to a new page that says psx-place error or something along those lines :frown:

L

Luke reece

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m new to se7ensins, recently brought an e3 flasher to downgrade my ps3 as haven’t played one in years, but I don’t know if my ps3 is able to be downgraded or jailbroken ?
The model number is CECHM03 can someone help me out?

SuperSlimeEye

SuperSlimeEye

Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to go to the website it says

This page cannot be displayed. (80710a0)

DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 update 4.83 OFW is rolling out. It breaks part of PS3Xploit so don’t update if you want to use it.

B

Berryblast

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm a newbie and need help jailbreaking my ps3 console..It's a Nor since model no: CECH 2003A..Ran the nor writer, wasn't successful..Ran patch and was completed..Please what's next step?

Thanks

Z

ZapperPlayz123

Reaction score
Sin$
I've jailbreaked my console, the instructions in general its not clear, but i am not complaining about how clear are.

Back in the day, when the first time the PS3 was jailbreaked, i didnt have to wait for any fool to sell the dongle, so i took my hands and purchased the programmer, the components and the glorious 16f84. After a few attempts my dongle was done !!!. Only i did have to do was search the web and / or read. Now, after a couple of years after upgraded my ps3 with OFW i see its jailbroken again, so i decided again to do it. Again, the instructions are not quite clear, here or in psx but AGAIN i dont complain about this. Its on me resolve the problem and try to see why its happening, if something its happening.

After it was done, i tried to help a couple of user here in this same section, i dont know if they are playing right now but my intention was to help at the end.
Do you know how to unbrick a superslim I just bricked it and now I can’t get it to turn on and when I try it just shuts off immediately like there was never a power source and when I push the on button it goes red then I do it again green then back to no power source any help? I’ll do anything to get it fixed

DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know how to unbrick a superslim I just bricked it and now I can’t get it to turn on and when I try it just shuts off immediately like there was never a power source and when I push the on button it goes red then I do it again green then back to no power source any help? I’ll do anything to get it fixed
What did you do to brick it in the first place?

Top Bottom
Login
Register