1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial How to Install Ps3Xploit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Modding & Tutorials' started by Red, Nov 24, 2017 with 387 replies and 147,950 views.

1. Quincy1728

Quincy1728 Newbie

Ratings:
    I got it to work, thank you for the help! You’re the only person on the whole site who could help me. Vouch!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. khalil95

khalil95 Newbie

Ratings:
    hi
    sorry i'm beginer
    i have a question
    my ps3 is cech-3004b can it be hacked? with your method

3. shawnmactm

shawnmactm Newbie

Ratings:
    Very first step gets me an error when I try to download the writer... the link brings me to a new page that says psx-place error or something along those lines :frown:

4. Brandon Saroka

Brandon Saroka Newbie

Ratings:
    Keeps coming back with exploit failed when I try to flash patch

5. Luke reece

Luke reece Newbie

Ratings:
    I’m new to se7ensins, recently brought an e3 flasher to downgrade my ps3 as haven’t played one in years, but I don’t know if my ps3 is able to be downgraded or jailbroken ?
    The model number is CECHM03 can someone help me out?

6. SuperSlimeEye

SuperSlimeEye Newbie

Ratings:
    When i try to go to the website it says

This page cannot be displayed. (80710a0)

7. DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PS3 update 4.83 OFW is rolling out. It breaks part of PS3Xploit so don’t update if you want to use it.

8. Berryblast

Berryblast Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, I'm a newbie and need help jailbreaking my ps3 console..It's a Nor since model no: CECH 2003A..Ran the nor writer, wasn't successful..Ran patch and was completed..Please what's next step?

Thanks