What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Mod Menu How to Install BO2 GSC Mod Menus [Installing The Tesseract] [STEP-BY-STEP] [Jtag/RGH]

A

arejaz

Reaction score
Sin$
The link you mentioned. I followed all correctly, new and clean bo2 copy even new internal hdd, well, i used everything very new and nothing helps. Im not looling to play online, just local match but console freezes if i use mods on dlc maps. Any other way to contact you, maybe you could share your bo2 map with me. I heard smbd has modified whole nuketown, but i was unable to find a download

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The link you mentioned. I followed all correctly, new and clean bo2 copy even new internal hdd, well, i used everything very new and nothing helps. Im not looling to play online, just local match but console freezes if i use mods on dlc maps. Any other way to contact you, maybe you could share your bo2 map with me. I heard smbd has modified whole nuketown, but i was unable to find a download
Haven't touched anything RGH related in probably like 5 years, so yeah.
But if you follow the stuff I said on my previous message, you'll get it working.
So it was, either use The Tesseract (what this whole thread is about) and add in the zombies folder that I linked.
Or don't use The Tesseract and use an injector to inject your mod(s).

C

cnx

Reaction score
Sin$
I launch default_mp.xex but the screen just stays black and the games doesn’t launch , can anyone help me?

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
I launch default_mp.xex but the screen just stays black and the games doesn’t launch , can anyone help me?
You've missed a step or did one incorrectly if thats the case

J

John2323

Reaction score
Sin$
im don all the steps. and im useing your files i mean all. my multiplayer works great but each time i try zombies i got black screen and it wont open my zombies can enyone help me

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Sin$
im don all the steps. and im useing your files i mean all. my multiplayer works great but each time i try zombies i got black screen and it wont open my zombies can enyone help me
Yo man the menu only works on mp, if your using a gsc zombie mod menu you can try delete the multiplayer gsc mod menu from the files, I found that works for me, also zombies is a pain you need to make sure the gsc menu is put in the zombies folder

J

John2323

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo man the menu only works on mp, if your using a gsc zombie mod menu you can try delete the multiplayer gsc mod menu from the files, I found that works for me, also zombies is a pain you need to make sure the gsc menu is put in the zombies folder
ok Im do it maybe it works thanks.

Diablito

Diablito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can say that this works in 2021 still i just finally fixed my bo2 copy im so happy i can mod zombies and explore out of the map thank you so much gato

HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
i have jiggy 4.5 and i have all the gsc in the right spot but i dont know about this one _sticky_grenade lol

suxhify

suxhify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works in 2023 the example menus are the only ones I can get working tho. Every other menu I try stops loading the zombies map halfway thru and sends me back to the main menu. But thank you for the help tho having to inject everytime with a pc program is very annoying

Top Bottom
Login
Register