What's new

Solved How To Install Any Windows Software On A Mac

Dorney

Dorney

You Mad Bro
Reaction score
Firstly you will need a mac, and a legit copy of windows which you would like to install (can be xp, vista and 7 and either x32 or x64 bit) this can be got on amazon

Go to you applications folder then utilities and launch BootCamp assistant

Follow onscreen instructions and slide to bar until you see the amount of memory wanted for the windows side

Then put in your disc once instructed to and your mac will start installation, once windows is installed and if on the windows side the taskbar is huge and everything seems zoomed in simply go to control panel then adjust screen resolution then drag the bar to your specifications,

Once windows is installed you can use programs that a mac wouldnt normally run (i did it for my HD-PVR and it works great!)

Operating System
  1. Windows
R

Ry x MoDzZ

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
you NEED to get vmware fusion for this to work, i also have windows on my mac. you need vmware fusion to get from windows to mac, and mac to windows

R

Ry x MoDzZ

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
i have a new mac, vmware switches back and forth, but anyone can find this out by calling apple or going to a store there is no need for a tutorial, and i learned this when i was asking questions about the mac before i even bought it