• Thread starter 7s ragdoll
  • Start date
  • Views 1,243
7s ragdoll

7s ragdoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was ysing the java prority to get some more frames because im on a s*** laptop and i had heard about gamebooster but i didnt know if it would work with minecraft. Well it dead and it works much better than the java priority trick . (im on my ipod currently btw)

1. Download gamebooster here http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

2. Once downloaded extract the file and run it it will install and then open game booster.

3. follow the steps onscreen to start gamemode

4. There will be a small bar in the corner of your screen, click on it and drag you minecraft icon into the box.

5. double click on the minecraft icon in the box to start gamebooosting it. you can close down the main gamebooster screen but kerp the little box there.

6. if everything was done right you will have grabbed a few more precious frames.

G

GS425

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good job im downloading now, and will post back with how good it is
Update: It doesn't really help that much. just saying i find closing the explorer 2x faster and way better

LmfaoBen

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reporter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've used this for quite a while, though it does help a bit there are better methods.

7s ragdoll

7s ragdoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
good job im downloading now, and will post back with how good it is
Update: It doesn't really help that much. just saying i find closing the explorer 2x faster and way better
you must have something setup wrong an you only notice the big increase when you are on an super ****** laptop...

Top Bottom
Login
Register