Tutorial How to impress your friends

• Thread starter XxProGlitcherxX
  • Start date
  • Views 891
X

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Go to social club and click on Gta V (The game on your profile)

Once there press your online gta profile.

Now just simply have your mouse over your rank, cash, playtime.. You get the point..

Right click lets say on your rank and then press inspect element.. A lot of things should pop up.

Look for a line that shows your rank example 278.. It will say a ton of other things aswell but there will be a number there.

Simply double click on your rank and write any number you want.. 1-9999999999999999. Once you done that you simply just click anywhere and your rank will change.

Now take a picture and show your friend either the cash, playtime or rank :wink:

Also come up with an excuse that someone stole about all your money or Rockstar deranked you etc.

Enjoy :wink:

M

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Go to social club and click on Gta V (The game on your profile)

Once there press your online gta profile.

Now just simply have your mouse over your rank, cash, playtime.. You get the point..

Right click lets say on your rank and then press inspect element.. A lot of things should pop up.

Look for a line that shows your rank example 278.. It will say a ton of other things aswell but there will be a number there.

Simply double click on your rank and write any number you want.. 1-9999999999999999. Once you done that you simply just click anywhere and your rank will change.

Now take a picture and show your friend either the cash, playtime or rank :wink:

Also come up with an excuse that someone stole about all your money or Rockstar deranked you etc.

Enjoy :wink:
Surely would be amazing if you could edits your stats that easy.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
am i cool yet
dzC7c1M.png

Seriously though, this doesn't do anything all all. All it takes is for them to look at your stats themselves (which they most likely will because they won't believe you) and your little lie goes down the drain.

H

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is noob stuff 
I was editing pages when I was 11 (not even joking)

M

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Anyone with a brain knows basic html editing

K

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Oh lol I used to do this my friends used to say how are you rank 8000? They don't know what inspect Element is lol

J

J0hn_D03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My best brah says this will break the internet.

I'm too scared I get caught.

I'm out.

Top Bottom