How to Hex Overall gamerscore

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by LuPo, Jun 22, 2009 with 7 replies and 501 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im a complete noob with this one but how do you hex an achievement so that it will give it like 10,000,000 Gamerscore. Im not going to do this online only offline cause I know Microsoft will insta Ban you and your console if you do that on LIVE. If anyone could help me please it would be greatly appreciated

2. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Search for your current gamerscore with the search function of a hex editor.

3. OP
    LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did that and it says error cant find "150" which is current gamerscore on the profile

4. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    convert your 150 to hex then search then change it to number you want in hex

5. OP
    LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok i do that but there is like over 190 things it finds total in the hex workshop how do i know what is what sorry for being complete noob I just want to make a video for youtube.

6. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Let me guess...so you can get subscribers?

7. OP
    LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ROFLMAO i dont do it for subscribers I am near 800 Subscribers now I just want to do it to make people say things like this "Like omg how did you do that" Not for subscribers

8. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The only reason I ask is because there was someone else on here asking about something similar to this and they were trying to get YouTube subscribers. I was just wondering.