What's new

Solved How to hacktivate A4-processor iphones.

• Thread starter GOTTA BLAST
  • Start date
  • Views 4,571
GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A4 PROCESSOR IPHONES ONLY!!
No jailbreak required!
Warning: this may brick your phone, if it does, i may not be held responsible for any damage done.
If your phone does get "bricked" in this processes, remember that you can always restore it in iTunes.

I will update this with pictures!

So what you want to do first is download [Click here to view this link].rar which contains all the hacked iphone files
Virustotal
((I'm 100% all of these are false positives as it is pushing files off of your pc to a remoted server (the iphone) in order to hacktivate the phone))

After you finish doing this, you will want to connect the non-activated iPhone into the computer via usb. When it is recognized by iTunes you will want to put your iPhone into DFU mode. After you place it in DFU mode, either click on SSH.jar or in the pwn24k gui click INSTALL then "Enter SSH Mode". Do not close the SSH Window!
IPwnbypass will NOT work after this step so close out of the program afterwards.

Next what you will want to do is open WinSCP.exe. If everything was done correctly you should see your iPhone's root system. Now all you have to do is copy/paste files from the .zip to the iphone
So if you have a CDMA phone, you will transfer the files in the directory "CDMA" if you have a GSM you will transfer the files in "GSM". do the same for preferences, lockdown, and root. If you can't get into mnt1/mnt2 in the command box type "mount mnt1" or "mount mnt2".
After you finish copy/pasting files you can reboot your phone, it should load into recovery mode. Use the provided winbrella.exe to get out of recovery mode. After your device reboots, you should see a normal home screen!

Operating System
  1. iOS
Last edited:
dogbark2k4life

dogbark2k4life

Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get phone service to work on them after i'm done. I can get the icloud bypassed no problem. I can even downgrade the iphone 4 to 6.1.3 IOS. But the phone service wont work. You can use wifi. And usually after a few days the persons Icloud ends up coming back up on the phone and the process must be redone. Anyone care to proove me wrong? I want to see an icloud locked iphone 4 from att get bypassed with this tool and be used with tmobile or metro. All my research points towards these old exploits being patched from having any real functionality.

GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get phone service to work on them after i'm done. I can get the icloud bypassed no problem. I can even downgrade the iphone 4 to 6.1.3 IOS. But the phone service wont work. You can use wifi. And usually after a few days the persons Icloud ends up coming back up on the phone and the process must be redone. Anyone care to proove me wrong? I want to see an icloud locked iphone 4 from att get bypassed with this tool and be used with tmobile or metro. All my research points towards these old exploits being patched from having any real functionality.
I'm pretty sure this exploit was made to bypass the find my iPhone lock, not phone services.

Top Bottom
Login
Register