What's new

Tutorial How to Hack Xbox 360 Achievements using Xbox 360 Profile Editor, by Carson

• Thread starter Carson
  • Start date
  • Views 671,109
Status
Not open for further replies.
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
either get caught modding your achievements, (not timestamping). or having over 200k

either get caught modding your achievements, (not timestamping). or having over 200k

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
because no one has a legit 200k gamerscore. so if M$ see's that you have it, well you obviously modded to get it

N

NavK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
because no one has a legit 200k gamerscore. so if M$ see's that you have it, well you obviously modded to get it

I think that is a valid reason but there are people who have 400,000 plus Game Score.

I think that is a valid reason but there are people who have 400,000 plus Game Score.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, but they just don't get caught. they don't play certain games. but they'll eventually get caught.

bluehayze

bluehayze

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible for me to use my xbox 360 flashdrive memory card instead of my hdd?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
follow this tut to get your profile off your usb http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/217478-tut-gamerscore-mod-usb-only/

then do the rest of this tutorial to mod the achievements

follow this tut to get your profile off your usb http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/217478-tut-gamerscore-mod-usb-only/

then do the rest of this tutorial to mod the achievements

A

ApertureScience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i go to open my profile with ProfileEditor than it just sits there with the loading symbol and never actually opens it?

K

krazykid1995

Reaction score
Sin$
i can hack anyones gamerscore. message me on se7evsins or on xbox live. GT= Paintballa 838

X

xXIRISHNIALLXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Right I modded my gamerscore just to get a real pain in the *** achievement I couldnt get, and now it wont give me any achievements at all! Also, my games list isnt updating, like when I play a new game, it doesnt move to the top of my games list, i have to scroll down to find it. Anyone any idea how to fix this???

Thanks guys

colincancer

colincancer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right I modded my gamerscore just to get a real pain in the *** achievement I couldnt get, and now it wont give me any achievements at all! Also, my games list isnt updating, like when I play a new game, it doesnt move to the top of my games list, i have to scroll down to find it. Anyone any idea how to fix this???

Thanks guys
I too am having the same issue so if anyone knows how to fix this please help out! haha

S

SavageSmurf

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't timestap originally can I go back and do it now and what are the odds of getting caught by fixing it?

K

karl1206

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its hard using profile editor it doesnt always work, instead of using profile editor get a software called le fluffie works alot better than profile editor and you can download a folder for le fluffie with every single game every made (Dont try to unlock all achievements on every game it gets messed up at gives you 416 million gamerscore :tongue: ) If anyone finds any problems in unlocking there acheivements id be happy to help and do it for you if you would like :smile: just pm me if you would like me to do it for you :smile:

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks guys

I too am having the same issue so if anyone knows how to fix this please help out! haha

I thinks it got to do with profiles over 20 mb in size.
I followed this guide to fix it but you have verify and fix the profile once you have finished adding cheevos
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/144443-how-to-mod-achievements-using-le-fluffie/

I

I BO WALEED I

Reaction score
Sin$
guys I need help?!
I have profile editor 2 and 2.5 .. I can open any profile and unlock achievements and everything..

but non of them both can open my main large profile.. (Size 65MB+ with 100k+), any ideas why ?

when I try to open it on PE.. it load and take ages .. I left it once for 4 hours.. never open.. so there is a problem

Help !!

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, 65 legit mb. nice

well try this: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/144443-how-to-mod-achievements-using-le-fluffie/

for the program, google "skunkie butt" and it's the 4th link down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register