What's new

Tutorial How to Hack Xbox 360 Achievements using Xbox 360 Profile Editor, by Carson

• Thread starter Carson
  • Start date
  • Views 671,111
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: How to Hack Xbox 360 Achievements using Xbox 360 Profile Tool, by Carson

Dop said:
I keep pn getting the "JIT debugger: Error i've reinstalled 3.5 2 times now. still not working, can anyone help :?

thanks.
after you install 3.5 you need to install .net 3.5 sp1 heres a link
Download details: .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1

and also, this is pretty detectable, but they dont really check your achievements, unless someone snitches on you like me, someone called microsoft on me, now i have 0 lol. but ive done it to several other accounts, and theres have not been reset, so its fine.

v3n3

v3n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

@nickcas
Well, it looks like you saw the Source of PE and ... no, wait, youre still saying stuff you dont know ANYTHING about ...
Just because someone else did something before it doesnt mean that others who do ACTUALLY the same stealed that stuff.

Just use PT and PE and you will see that there are big differences.
And soon they will be bigger ... :wink:

unknown v2 said:
If you got reset, take the hint...

Also, I'd like to add that this tool isn't lost yet. If you (Vengeance) honestly still want some sales, you can work on making a better version. Give people a reason to buy it instead of using the cracked one.
Only idiots are getting reset ... ^^

Thank you Mr.
Thats the first time Im happy about the point that PE 1.x still got some bugs. ^^
Were allready working on a way better version than that and ... yea ... I think its enough about that.

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

xI V3n93ance Ix said:
@nickcas
Well, it looks like you saw the Source of PE and ... no, wait, youre still saying stuff you dont know ANYTHING about ...
Just because someone else did something before it doesnt mean that others who do ACTUALLY the same stealed that stuff.

Only idiots are getting reset ... ^^

Thank you Mr.
Thats the first time Im happy about the point that PE 1.x still got some bugs. ^^
Were allready working on a way better version than that and ... yea ... I think its enough about that.

you calling me an idiot?

D

Dop

Reaction score
Sin$

pimpfuu said:
after you install 3.5 you need to install .net 3.5 sp1 heres a link
Download details: .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1

and also, this is pretty detectable, but they dont really check your achievements, unless someone snitches on you like me, someone called microsoft on me, now i have 0 lol. but ive done it to several other accounts, and theres have not been reset, so its fine.

still getting error, should a restart the computer?

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

as long as you restarted it after you update your framework you should be good.

I

idrum2loud

Reaction score
Sin$

Why cant i open the 3rd partition on my xbox HD? I have a 60 gb drive and i am using the xplorer xtreme 2......I can see into the first 2 partitions, but not the 3rd....the one i need. HELP!

Snowshredder34

Snowshredder34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This is F***ing Awesome! Just want to congradulate the person who made this program. You are the Baddest Muthaf*cka alive! :thumbup:

D

Dop

Reaction score
Sin$

still not working for me after restart *sigh*

M

MoveAYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

do I have to wait a certain amount of time before logging into live after I've done this?

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

xI V3n93ance Ix said:
@nickcas

Haxalot88 said:
Sure he used research that wasn't his, but the entire thing was his own coding.

And he's helping you make a new version. I said that he used research that wasn't his, and that's a proven fact. I really don't care that he did steal research, but don't act like he didn't.

And the word you're looking for is 'stole' not 'stealed'.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$

nickcas said:
And he's helping you make a new version. I said that he used research that wasn't his, and that's a proven fact. I really don't care that he did steal research, but don't act like he didn't.

And the word you're looking for is 'stole' not 'stealed'.
How can one "steal" research? It's public domain, and he has put forth the same amount of effort as everyone else who thinks they contribute to the modding scene. I've seen him create apps nobody would even think of making, thus providing and using his own research in the past.

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

TehJester said:
How can one "steal" research? It's public domain, and he has put forth the same amount of effort as everyone else who thinks they contribute to the modding scene. I've seen him create apps nobody would even think of making, thus providing and using his own research in the past.

What? The "research" was a leaked dll, which had a boat load of information about the stfs file structure. It's not public domain. What apps are you referring to that he made?

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

nickcas said:
What? The "research" was a leaked dll, which had a boat load of information about the stfs file structure. It's not public domain. What apps are you referring to that he made?
CONipulator, GT Modification, among others that I really shouldn't even mention. I've been a tester for him and his apps for quite awhile now, and I think people should really stop *****ing.

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

TehJester said:
CONipulator, GT Modification, among others that I really shouldn't even mention. I've been a tester for him and his apps for quite awhile now, and I think people should really stop *****ing.

LOL, He tried to blackmail Supermodder with CONipulator, because back then not many people had the source to the leaked build of profile tool. And I'm not saying he doesn't know how to code or isn't intelligent, but CONipulator and any profile tool he's released to date was using the leaked x360.dll. I can't say that about any other apps he's made, but I will say it about these two apps.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

nickcas said:
LOL, He tried to blackmail Supermodder with CONipulator, because back then not many people had the source to the leaked build of profile tool. And I'm not saying he doesn't know how to code or isn't intelligent, but CONipulator and any profile tool he's released to date was using the leaked x360.dll. I can't say that about any other apps he's made, but I will say it about these two apps.
Meh, either way there is no use attacking people's decisions or applications. I personally don't agree with SuperModder charging an arm and a leg to modify gamerscore and add games.

M

moose92

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i have downloaded the xbox profile edior and i downloaded .netframework 3.5 and someone even said to dowwnlad some vb bull**** from microsoft and my xbox profile editor still doesnt work what the hell do i do?!?!!?!?

miyakuroyama

miyakuroyama

Reaction score
Sin$
when i using this app the achievements unlock without icon WTF??, check mi backup profile offline and the achievements unlocked no have a icon any reason for that??

C

cdklein92

Reaction score
Sin$
good tutorial phil

you still got a higher gamerscore, so whats the big deal if you dont get a small little picture

S

Straighthate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
miyakuroyama said:
when i using this app the achievements unlock without icon WTF??, check mi backup profile offline and the achievements unlocked no have a icon any reason for that??
Yea theyll show up when online. Its just the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register