HOW to hack to anyprestige comeing soon release date inside and explaing why so long

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Modding' started by MXG, Feb 5, 2010 with 6 replies and 762 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MXG

MXG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    TO ALL MY USERS THAT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME MY NEW VIDEO HAS BEEN DELAYED SINCE MY USAGE RAN OUT SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL COME OUT 11th OF FEBUARY

Included in the new video

A more indepth how to on modding to every prestige from 1 - 10 in mw2
    Proving that after 1.8 patch will not effect this or any other patch
    ShOWING EVERY DETAIL :biggrin:
    Now includes american saves as well with european aus etc
    ps3 60 40 20 80 slim 120 250 all work
    posting a picture on how my network is connected
    Also will have every file checked and tested before use which has been completed:thumbup:

oh and make sure to thank me when it comes out aye?.... PLEASE:.(

• Like Like x 4
  2. i724

i724 Newbie

Ratings:
    Re: HOW to hack to anyprestige comeing soon release date inside and explaing why so l

a quick question. I have already done the 10th prestige on one account already. Do i have to make another account? Also, by any prestige do you mean i can be a 10th lvl 70??

3. OP
    MXG

MXG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: HOW to hack to anyprestige comeing soon release date inside and explaing why so l

I'm very sorry to say that no you can't you will have to make another account and each prestige when done will only be lev 1 and the prestige you chose:.(

Please thank me if this was helpful

• Like Like x 1
  4. War Kid

War Kid Enthusiast

Ratings:

There you go. I thanked you in advance :thumbup:

5. Broomop

Broomop Enthusiast

Ratings:

its easy.

6. i724

i724 Newbie

Ratings:

eh oh well not really a big deal to me thanks anyway

7. OP
    MXG

MXG Enthusiast

Ratings:

LOL thank me in the video tommorow as well helps me make more vids when i have more rep lol thanks though bro:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.