What's new

Support How To Hack The 3DS?

Should an unexperienced person "hack" their 3DS?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok buckle up cause this is a huge post.

Basically I dont know anything about "hacking" the 3ds.

Im not sure what the term is (i.e. for android its called rooting, playstation and apple its called jailbreaking, xbox its called jtagging or rghing) so anyways, ive only once rooted my android and then i accidentally bricked it, I also jailbroke my playstation 3 and then sold that. But I have a red 3ds xl old edition (not new edition), and I want to know what can or will happen if I hack it, how to hack it, and what I can do if I hack it, I really dont want to buy a new one if I brick it. Just someone who is most expierienced please give me a background on this and tell me if I should or not so that I can know if I should do it or not. Btw what can I do to games like Pokemon Sun, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Red, The Legend of Zelda NES Edition, and Super Mario Bros 3 if I hack my 3ds? (I paid for all of those games ;(

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok buckle up cause this is a huge post.

Basically I dont know anything about "hacking" the 3ds.

Im not sure what the term is (i.e. for android its called rooting, playstation and apple its called jailbreaking, xbox its called jtagging or rghing) so anyways, ive only once rooted my android and then i accidentally bricked it, I also jailbroke my playstation 3 and then sold that. But I have a red 3ds xl old edition (not new edition), and I want to know what can or will happen if I hack it, how to hack it, and what I can do if I hack it, I really dont want to buy a new one if I brick it. Just someone who is most expierienced please give me a background on this and tell me if I should or not so that I can know if I should do it or not. Btw what can I do to games like Pokemon Sun, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Red, The Legend of Zelda NES Edition, and Super Mario Bros 3 if I hack my 3ds? (I paid for all of those games ;(
https://3ds.guide

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So im screwed? 

hmmm, how soon do you suppose they will crack it? So that I can downgrade?
There is no possible way to get or come up with a valid ETA. It could very well never happen

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no possible way to get or come up with a valid ETA. It could very well never happen
Well that sucks, anything else I can do with a 11.3.0-36U O3DS XL? I barely have any games and all the ones I have Ive already beaten, what more can I do with this thing spending as little money as possible?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that sucks, anything else I can do with a 11.3.0-36U O3DS XL? I barely have any games and all the ones I have Ive already beaten, what more can I do with this thing spending as little money as possible?
Assuming your goal is to pirate games there isnt anything you can do without spending $80 on a flashcart

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
3ds hacking wise, uour stuck as there isn't an exploit for homebrew. But if you want you can look online for a orogional DS flashcart like an R4 and use that to play origional DS roms to tide you over.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
3ds hacking wise, uour stuck as there isn't an exploit for homebrew. But if you want you can look online for a orogional DS flashcart like an R4 and use that to play origional DS roms to tide you over.
An R4 wont work for his system without CFW they are blacklisted. Supposedly the "gold" cards work however they have a time gate hard coded into their firmware that makes them stop functioning

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An R4 wont work for his system without CFW they are blacklisted. Supposedly the "gold" cards work however they have a time gate hard coded into their firmware that makes them stop functioning
Well thanks for the help guys... My Psn is Quinn55275. That way you can hmu if a way to downgrade comes up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register