What's new

Mobile How to hack Summoners War: Sky Arena (JB Device Required)

• Thread starter Mister Whiskers
  • Start date
  • Views 59,437

Does it work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
A Jailbroken device is required.

Here is a link to the game:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/summoners-war-sky-arena/id852912420?mt=8

Step 1: Open cydia and go to sources.

Step 2: Add this source http://apt.xmodgame.com

Step 3: Install XModGame
App will look like this
4iyfDi47GD09oaWaYu7Awsuhgce49wgf1yWBrT9IyZZZKf7dNLnHcakovHlKHFVkikRH=w300

Step 4: Open XModGame
Inside the app will look like this
xmodgames-1-1-s-307x512.jpg

and this
xmodgames-1-2-s-307x512.jpg

Those are old images it has been updated and Summoners War is now in there.

Step 5: Click on Summoners War and Install the hack.

Step 6: Once the hack is installed launch the game from inside XModGame and the hack will work from there.

Step 7: Enjoy the hacks! The hacks are increase the speed in battles and increase the damage you do in battles.

NOTE: XModGame also has hacks for other games as well such as 2048, Ace Fishing, Candy Crush, Boom Beach and Clash Of Clans. (Will continue to be updated to.)

To use the hacks for those games just follow those steps but instead of Summoners War install the other hacks.

Disclaimer: I did not help create any of these hacks and I got all of the info from there site http://xmodgame.com/ and from my personal use of xmodgame. Thank the XModGame Team not me.

UPDATES:
I will be posting updates as they are available.
2. The hack now allows for sub damage modifications 1- 10 like the regular damage.
3. Last 2 updates just fixed the crashing.
4. Mod version 1.0.5 (Added click to send gift)
5. 1.0.6 Added "Auto" You will automatically enter the next battle after you win.

Last edited:
Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfectly, any hack for in app free? (In SW Sky Arena)
Great! Im glad its working for you and unfortunately non of the free in app purchase things work on Summoners War

X

xSuu

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. Xmod is nice, but it work only on monocible (is the good word?), and for us and ennemy, all got dmg*X.

Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. Xmod is nice, but it work only on monocible (is the good word?), and for us and ennemy, all got dmg*X.
Yeah just use attack speed runes so that you get to attack first and you will basically destroy everything.

I

ICfw

Reaction score
Sin$
does this affect summoning rate ? because i have summoned over a 100 unknown scroll and not one i got a 3 star all 2 star and 1 star and i know my luck isnt that bad.

YELLING CAPS

YELLING CAPS

ITCHY;- ROMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Get flex 2 so you will not need xModGames anymore it's better and you don't need points either

Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
Get flex 2 so you will not need xModGames anymore it's better and you don't need points either
By the way you dont need points to use xmodgame 
It is great! It works for me very well! Thank you!
Im glad it works for you but just so you know saying thanks can be considered spam its better to just like the post.

I

ICfw

Reaction score
Sin$
By the way you dont need points to use xmodgame 

Im glad it works for you but just so you know saying thanks can be considered spam its better to just like the post.

wait i searched up flex 2 and it costs money and does it have new hacks? or still the same.

X

xSuu

Reaction score
Sin$
I got it for free, but no hack for Summoner War and for create one is really hard i think, plus its a server based game, so it probably cant work

Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
wait i searched up flex 2 and it costs money and does it have new hacks? or still the same.
You can find a cracked version but it doesnt have any summoners war hacks or mods so idk what that other guy is getting at. It allows you to make your own tweaks but its really complicated and time consuming.

GamerP83

GamerP83

Reaction score
Sin$
Mod works great. IModGame seems to have released this similiar hack today I assume. I'll stick with this one.

Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod works great. IModGame seems to have released this similar hack today I assume. I'll stick with this one.
Yeah I don't really trust Imodgame and xmodgame doesn't require points or anything its just free.
Also I am glad it works for you (:

Mister Whiskers

Mister Whiskers

Meow and stuff...
Reaction score
Sin$
It has been updated. Same mods but it doesnt crash

Top Bottom
Login
Register