What's new

Patched How to glitch into Mexico & Guarma After Patch

S

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
There is a way to get into Mexico & Guarma after patch 1.03 found by a team called Exploit Theory. They made a video on it here:

Note: This glitch does NOT work in online mode.
This glitch allows you to get out of the map in 2 spots, one of them is closer to Mexico and one of them is closer to the top right part of the map.

Steps to do this glitch:

1. You have to go to any store that sells liquor and buy at least 6 bottles.
  2. Travel to any of these 2 spots:
    Spot 1:
    Spot 2:
  3. Get into the very back of the cave once at either spot drink all 6 bottles.
  4. Once you've drank all 6, you will pass out and respawn outside of the map
  5. You're now free to explore the out of the map, Mexico and free to glitch back into Guarma.

Last edited:
E

Ezekiel_2517

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's dope. Thanks for sharing. Are there any consumables that we can collect there like food and other provisions?

S

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
That's dope. Thanks for sharing. Are there any consumables that we can collect there like food and other provisions?
I've not had the chance to fully explore Guarma but I know there are people you can talk to and houses to go in so probably.

D

DiabloGato47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are certain animals and stuff only available in Guarma
edit: if you use cheats you cant save

S

switch designs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are certain animals and stuff only available in Guarma
edit: if you use cheats you cant save
All animals In Guarma can be found outside of Guarma. Google search Finding Rdr2 Guarma animals outside of Guarma.

D

DiabloGato47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was exploring and found some odd things happening outside of the boundaries, animals were basically passive towards me. I could walk right up to them and they wouldn't run or attack. I found a bear and cougar and both just sat growling at me. Theres some other weird things happening out there as well.
Going to explore as much as I can, it seems like there is more land off boundaries than the regular map.

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess when the kids go to bed I know where I am going tonight

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Premium
Reaction score
Finally another way. I loved being in Mexico & guarma after finishing main story. Thanks for the share :smile:

R

Rockscam

Reaction score
Hi sinners,so I used the Devils Cave and I'm outside the map,once at the top of the hill...which direction am I heading to get into Guarma.Thanks

S

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
Hi sinners,so I used the Devils Cave and I'm outside the map,once at the top of the hill...which direction am I heading to get into Guarma.Thanks
Check the other thread that’s in this section, that has a video on how to get there.

A

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which way do i run to get to Guarma when doing it in the cave?

L

Lord Animal Mother

Reaction score
Can confirm still works at second location as of 5/28/2020

Top Bottom