• Thread starter Gummby
  • Start date
  • Views 115,630
Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not working for me :| ...what gone is used for it to work?
What "gun" is what I believe you meant to ask.
I was using a pistol at first, but it was very hit and miss when I was in a hurry to get into the wallbreach. I have been using the Combat MG lately and having an easier time getting in.

XFINITY Elite

XFINITY Elite

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Folks.. I can CONFIRM that this is still working on XBOX ONE as of 12:01AM(EST) on 3/2

badstrafe

badstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to see it's still up.
I think I got another one in the works. But I'll be hanging onto it until they hotfix/update this one.

Metric Criminal

Metric Criminal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone wanna do this with me add me up Xbox one GT: Metric Criminal

Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How long from start to finish does this take? Trying to figure if it's worth it as missions such as potshots can be done in 4 mins with a payout of 9k and a couple of hundred bucks of ammo used. So in 20mins or so, taking into account loading etc if done as a playlist, you could bet 36k.

How does this compare? I'm in work at the mo so could find out later but if someone has an answer that would be appreciated.

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh its not worth it unless you got someone that stays outside the glitch

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long from start to finish does this take? Trying to figure if it's worth it as missions such as potshots can be done in 4 mins with a payout of 9k and a couple of hundred bucks of ammo used. So in 20mins or so, taking into account loading etc if done as a playlist, you could bet 36k.

How does this compare? I'm in work at the mo so could find out later but if someone has an answer that would be appreciated.
Time and payout for The Boneyard does not compare to other missions that you can replay again and again for Cash and RP.
I created this tutorial because I have been looking for a survival method for the older generation systems for quite sometime. Being that it works for the newer generations is an added bonus.
So, if your looking for a quick payout - The Boneyard isn't the mission you are looking for.

R

Ravbik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking for a good wallbreach glitch for survival for quite sometime myself - I know the rail-yard has one, but that is for the newer gen systems. Glad to find one for the older generations. Thank you wisdom_
THE railyard is now patched You can get it but then you get warming leaving area

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THE railyard is now patched You can get it but then you get warming leaving area
That's too bad about the railyard. It looked like a pretty easy wallbreach to get into. Makes me wonder how R* is going to go about this one. Hopefully, nothing. Thank you for the update Ravbic.​

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Usually if you just hide behind the containers towards the end of the railyard OOB, the AI will funnel into a single line, where I usually just Auto Shotty them. Take out that chopper ASAP though.

GoodYouCanRead

GoodYouCanRead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Time and payout for The Boneyard does not compare to other missions that you can replay again and again for Cash and RP.
I created this tutorial because I have been looking for a survival method for the older generation systems for quite sometime. Being that it works for the newer generations is an added bonus.
So, if your looking for a quick payout - The Boneyard isn't the mission you are looking for.

I just opened up survivals on my low level character and I did boneyard last night. Made it to the end first try. Yes I had to go out every wave and get guns and ammo but only took a minute to get back in each time.
I got $30,000 and 2840 RP (not including award RP) and a bunch of awards. Also unlocked a tee shirt.
Thanks for posting this Gummby!

D

dtropolopicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Survival are more about getting guns and ammo like rpg mini gun at lower levels but money can be nice

Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you still get rp during the survival for head shots?

R

Ravbik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually if you just hide behind the containers towards the end of the railyard OOB, the AI will funnel into a single line, where I usually just Auto Shotty them. Take out that chopper ASAP though.
Yea the containers are the best and easy.
But I tried this on next gem no luck. Just walk by the plane not in.

Top Bottom
Login
Register