What's new

Working How to GET UNLIMITED XP & UNLOCK ANY CHALLENGE in CUSTOM GAMES on Black Ops 3! (BO3 XP Lobby 2020)

J

Jugger_

Reaction score
Requirements:
- 1 Friend

Steps:
- First of all, ask your friend to search a game in public match in a game mode that most people don't play

- Once your friend is in a lobby, go to your friends list, click on his profile & press "join game" then press custom game
- It should put you in custom game by yourself. Now go back to the previous menu
- Join back your friend by pressing on his profile & pressing "join game", then with the right timing press custom games. You have to press custom games just before it makes you join him
- At first it's gonna be a little bit tricky for you to understand the timing & everything but you will be better at doing it really quickly :smile:
- You will see that it worked when you will be in custom games with the game mode/map of your friend's lobby
- You've just done the first step, now don't touch to anything & press start game
- Choose your class & after the 15 seconds timer it should make you leave the game
- Now that you're back in the lobby, you have to do the glitch again from the beginning
- Same method, go to your friends list click on your friend's profile & press "join game" then press custom game with the correct timing
- Once you've done it, you can change the gamemode, the map, the rules.. Anything! :smile:
- The bots doesn't spawn so plug-in a second controller or ask your friend to join your lobby with a second account
- Just make sure the account you want to get kills on is on the enemies team

- You will be able to do everything that you can do in public match. Rank Up, Do Challenges, Camos, Level up weapons.. :cool:

🔗 Founder/Credit For This Glitch:
- JuggerV2 ➡ http://bit.ly/2tYs53J

A

ASVPREALITY

Reaction score
nit Gonna lie the first time it works but when I have to do it again it doesn’t work PS4 plis anyone who does it tell me

V

Voyage Despair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements:
- 1 Friend

Steps:
- First of all, ask your friend to search a game in public match in a game mode that most people don't play

- Once your friend is in a lobby, go to your friends list, click on his profile & press "join game" then press custom game
- It should put you in custom game by yourself. Now go back to the previous menu
- Join back your friend by pressing on his profile & pressing "join game", then with the right timing press custom games. You have to press custom games just before it makes you join him
- At first it's gonna be a little bit tricky for you to understand the timing & everything but you will be better at doing it really quickly :smile:
- You will see that it worked when you will be in custom games with the game mode/map of your friend's lobby
- You've just done the first step, now don't touch to anything & press start game
- Choose your class & after the 15 seconds timer it should make you leave the game
- Now that you're back in the lobby, you have to do the glitch again from the beginning
- Same method, go to your friends list click on your friend's profile & press "join game" then press custom game with the correct timing
- Once you've done it, you can change the gamemode, the map, the rules.. Anything! :smile:
- The bots doesn't spawn so plug-in a second controller or ask your friend to join your lobby with a second account
- Just make sure the account you want to get kills on is on the enemies team

- You will be able to do everything that you can do in public match. Rank Up, Do Challenges, Camos, Level up weapons.. :cool:

🔗 Founder/Credit For This Glitch:
- JuggerV2 ➡ http://bit.ly/2tYs53J
Amazing find lad, works sooooo good, keep up the good work 👍

Last edited:
H

Hedge Funds

Reaction score
Awesome find Jugger! If anyone wants to do this on Xbox, I’ll be on in a few hours. My GT is Hedge Funds.

X

XV_KRYPTEK

Reaction score
Anyone wanna help me do it? Ps4

R

RAG3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
works but person who joins you doesnt have anything stick, so its a one-way fwiw. still cool find nonetheless!

J

JackAllard

Reaction score
Does this affect K/D among other stats? It changed score and SPM but not KD

V

Voyage Despair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this affect K/D among other stats? It changed score and SPM but not KD
I reset when it came out and everytime I do it I get 6 kills every game even though I get 1000, try changing it to TDM, that might work

X

Xx93EDYxX

Reaction score
bo3 liquid divinium glitch plz. 👉👈
🥺

L

LaggingLLama

Reaction score
can someone help me on pc? just for starting the glitch, then i have two controllers and i can do the killing alone. thanks

Top Bottom