What's new

Working How to GET UNLIMITED DEATH MACHINE on ALL MAPS in Black Ops 3 Zombies!

J

Jugger_

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Here's the full tutorial on how to get Unlimited Death Machine on All Maps/Unlimited Skull/DG-4s/Gauntlet/Unlimited Beast Mode/Indestructible Shield in BO3!

Requirements:
- 2 Controllers

- First of all, go to your settings and turn off your internet
- Then, start Black Ops 3
- Once you're on this screen, go back to your settings and turn back on Internet
- Press "Play Online" and again "Play Online", then press "Back" and "Menu"
- Now that you're Online, press Zombies and connect your second controller (dummy acc)
- Then with your second controller press Private Game/Weapon Kits/Secondaries/Bowie Knife
- Now with your First controller press "X" on PS4, "A" on Xbox, "ENTER" on PC
- With your second controller now, press Back 3 times like I do
- Still with your second controller, go back to the Bowie Knife like I do
- Now with your first controller Press "X" and "Back". You should now see all your zombies weapon kits variants
- Go to the Vesper or Sheiva variant and edit it
- Put the accessories in the exact same order: Quickdraw, Suppressor, FMJ, Extended Mag, Rapid Fire
- Once you've done that, press "Back" & "Save"
- Press back a few time with both of the controllers and start a game on any map
- Take the Wall power gobblegum, then buy the Vesper or Sheiva with your main weapon in hands (MR6, Bloodhound or 1911) and after that you have to take a death machine power up

This will allow you to get: Unlimited DM All Maps, Unlimited Skull, DG-4s, Gauntlet.., Unlimited Beast Mode, Indestructible Shield on PS4, Xbox One & PC

I also made a Video Tutorial:

Founder/Credit goes to myself "Jugger: http://bit.ly/2tYs53J"

Hope this will make you want to Launch Black Ops 3 again :smile:

Z

ZombieSlayer90

Reaction score
Couldn’t this glitched also be used for trying to get the Bowie knife into multiplayer but in a different way?

P

pharo21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been having an issue where when i buy the shieva with wallpower but it doesn't take it into my hands, it makes me hold the mr6. So I've tried to switch and throw a grenade to get it into my hands and then pickup the death machine but once it runs out it doesn't work, it just makes me hold the mr6. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

J

Jugger_

Reaction score
I've been having an issue where when i buy the shieva with wallpower but it doesn't take it into my hands, it makes me hold the mr6. So I've tried to switch and throw a grenade to get it into my hands and then pickup the death machine but once it runs out it doesn't work, it just makes me hold the mr6. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
You have to buy a gun and then buy the Glitched Sheiva with the MR6 in hands. You need to remplace the MR6 by the Sheiva

P

pharo21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to buy a gun and then buy the Glitched Sheiva with the MR6 in hands. You need to remplace the MR6 by the Sheiva
Ahh i gotcha thank you very much!

R

RAG3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will this work on pc with mouse / keyboard and a controller?

V

VigilPanda

Reaction score
So i did this glitch successfully but as soon as I switched to my other weapon it didn't work anymore. I am guessing this only works if you do not switch weapons?

X

Xdpunzy

Reaction score
I been trying for hours, the “go back 3 times with second controller is messing me up

L

lord_massa

Reaction score
Guys, if you take a look on moon leaderboards you can see some people getting 1million headshots in a game, probably using this glitch. Does anyone knows how they do it? It seems that there is something special on this map but i have no idea

O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this still work?
I can’t get the stack

P

Parzalai

Reaction score
Do I need the MR6? I spawn with R15

T

Terppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, if you take a look on moon leaderboards you can see some people getting 1million headshots in a game, probably using this glitch. Does anyone knows how they do it? It seems that there is something special on this map but i have no idea
Nomans land infinite spawn

X

XitsShane xbox

Reaction score
Is ther any way that I cab do this glitch on xbox without 2 controllers

X

XitsShane xbox

Reaction score
Well I cab get the kuda unlimited but the death machine isn't working like iv seen in peoples videos, guna level the vesper now see if it works on that

Top Bottom