ᖽᖼᖿᖾㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤᖿᖾᖽᖼ
Reaction score
Sin$
I will show you how to:
- get WAAAY underneath sanctuary​
- get past death barriers​
- stand on a checkered box like you own the place​

You will need a commando character and these items:
BL2(hwAAAAAy7wBCSANBDAEABGMIxtCJAiFGMIZgDMEYLjAEY/g=)
BL2(BwAAAADErQAFDWyh4xEymQeBB4EHgQeBB4EHgQeBB4EHBA4EAME=)

For your convenience, I've made this video tutorial:

Nonetheless here is a text tutorial aswell.

1. Equip the items.
2. Head to Marcus's shop and turn your back to it.
3. You should see a dry bush on the right side. Stand next to it facing the ground in an angle.
4. Jump and shoot for 1 or 2 seconds. You are getting launched into the air.
5. Launch yourself onto the big concrete block. You will phase through the floor and be on top
of Marcus's shop.
6. Walk into the black area and face the ground in an angle (again). You should the see the back of his vaultdoor.
7. Jump'n'shoot while pulling back the left trigger.
8. Once you are being launched out of sanctuary push the left trigger forward immediately.
If you don't do this, you will not be able to make it.
9. You will phase through the desert world that is underneath sanctuary and you will see a tiny platform/block at the bottom. Aim for it. Its the only place where you can stand.
10. Once you are on it you can brag about it or look around. :biggrin:

Last edited:
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet Man! :smile: You can do this with any character without the "Peashooter" or class mod though. I posted a video in the "Glitches & Exploits" thread that shows how. But none the less this is another good find and way of doing so. Gets my "like." :biggrin:

Bumhunter

Bumhunter

ᖽᖼᖿᖾㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤᖿᖾᖽᖼ
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet Man! :smile: You can do this with any character without the "Peashooter" or class mod though. I posted a video in the "Glitches & Exploits" thread that shows how. But none the less this is another good find and way of doing so. Gets my "like." :biggrin:
Oh cool. I've gotta see that for myself.
Can you do that with every hidden platform? I think I'll try this with the one in Oasis aswell.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh cool. I've gotta see that for myself.
Can you do that with every hidden platform? I think I'll try this with the one in Oasis aswell.
That's the only one I've done without initially using the "Peashooter." I've found a cool way down onto one from The room you kill Angel in.

PKABJlTl.jpg

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could jump through a big pile of skins lol. Also to change the thread title either report it or do it yourself if you are Premium!

Epik Swag

Epik Swag

Reaction score
Sin$
ftr I know theres also one of these boxes off the platform near scooters on the other side of sanctuary.

Top Bottom
Login
Register