• Thread starter THE PREZIDENT
  • Start date
  • Views 56,061
T

THE PREZIDENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got unbanned. Process was easier than expected. What I suggest is that you call EA instead of chat support or email.

Step1- Call them and ask them to completely delete the banned EA account from online and/or your console. They'll ask you a crap load of questions and will probably say they can't. I was honest and simply said that I knew it was banned and have no use for and that I don't want to receive email updates on an account that is banned and that I won't be able to use. You can probably BS a story if you want.

Step 2- They will ask you info of the banned account just to verify it, give it to them. (This is important because if you don't have it, they'll most likely deny you). Again just say you don't want it cause EA keeps on sending you game update and you simply don't want it anymore as it is linked to you or your ID.

(FYI, you could log on your banned account on the EA website, its just a matter of looking around and finding a "loophole" to look at your personas, games, account info, DoB, etc.) Logging into the costumer support website could give you access to your ea profile website by opening a new tab and refresh the ea website)

Step 3- he/she will ask you to clear you cache from the system and any online pass's as they are linked to your banned EA account. To be safe, delete all title updates from any EA game and saved game. Save it to a USB stick if you really want to keep it.

Step 3- Once you complete step 2 and 3, ask them if they can personally link your Gamer tag to your brand new unbanned account. He or she will say that you can do it on your own, BS them that its not letting you and that it keeps giving you an error message or "unable to create an EA account" message. From there he or she will ask you for the email of the new account, give it to them and once they check it out, he or she will ask for gt or ID that you wish to link to the new account. (note: be sure to have your console on to verify because if he or she is bs'ing you then nothing changed)

Step 4- If everything goes well, you'll loose your online pass's, but you'll be unbanned as you be linked to your new email and ea account which should be clean. Just make sure to delete any info (gt email, saved game, online pass, etc) on your console that might link you back to your old EA account. Also check online at your new EA account profile to make sure that your gt or id is the only persona.

You probably loose you stats, but not your players or coins. I was level 20 and now I'm back to 1. I don't mind starting over. Don't know about the other ea games as I haven't checked them.

(FYI) seeing that battlefield 3 is out, waiting time is 40 plus minutes. But if you really want you account back, it worth it IMO.

T

THE PREZIDENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Called the number for Origin. Its 1-855-674-4461. Don't know if its different for people outside the U.S or Canada.

S

Scriptermone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, i'm from UK, found the number anyway - it's 0870 2432435

They said they couldn't delete it, he asked his supervisor and he said they were not allowed to delete anything.

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But does this mean you loose all your Ultimate team coins anyway?

T

THE PREZIDENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't loose you coins or players. The only thing you loose is season pass, online pass, and you ranks restart back to 0.

Or as mention, in the banned ea account, tell them to delete all the persona's. Including your gt, be brutally honest, say you know its banned and that you have no use for the banned account. After that, tell them to personally place your gt to the new EA account.

Remember, its the EA account and email linked to it that is banned not your gt, useless you did something to piss off MS.

M

Mastermanxl

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks ! Will try this tomorrow, if it work I can not thank you enough !

S

Scriptermone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I phoned again, they've been told not to delete the personas because the account is banned, i'll try again tomorrow in attempt to get someone a bit dumber.

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to try tomorrow.

I really want my account unbanning anyway, but i can see it not working. :S

T

THE PREZIDENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work.
I only wish you luck. This is what I did, and honestly I felt that this guy knew what he was doing and he tried to really be helpful.

I phoned again, they've been told not to delete the personas because the account is banned, i'll try again tomorrow in attempt to get someone a bit dumber.
Be assertive and tell them to delete it your entire EA account. Say you don't want your birthday and name to be used.

M

Mastermanxl

Reaction score
Sin$
cant even speak to 1 just keep hearing music on the phone

OK 1st try failed, they said they can't do anything to banned account.

Gonna try again now

2nd try doesn't work, they just hung up said they can't do it because it is banned

3rd try, still doesn't work. He keep telling me it is banned and they can't touch it :frown:

Maybe you guys from US got some dumb* customers, all the UK one know what they are doing :frown:

M

matty999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does it work for any uk callers anyone tried from uk

has it worked for anyone in uk?

A

AFilthySpank

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm from the UK and managed to get unbanned using the Live Chat.

To do this, I created a new EA account and then contacted EA with that account and asked them to transfer my gamertag onto the new account. She asked for the details of the banned acccount and after a while, she transferred my gamertag over and I can now play online :smile: It might not work straight away, the first person I asked refused to do it as I was banned. If you get someone called Anuj, she should do it for you :smile:

Good luck!

M

Mastermanxl

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give me link to EA chat support please ? ^^^^^^^

And a guy changed my e-mail address yet when I log in it still say banned ?

But it only say EA ID in my e-mail though, it didn't say my console ID so I think that might be why ?

A

AFilthySpank

Reaction score
Sin$
https://help.ea.com/ - Click talk to a game advisor on the right hand side.

Just ask them to transfer your gamertag over onto a new EA Account. If they refuse, keep trying till someone will.

M

Mastermanxl

Reaction score
Sin$
https://help.ea.com/ - Click talk to a game advisor on the right hand side.

Just ask them to transfer your gamertag over onto a new EA Account. If they refuse, keep trying till someone will.

OK cheers mate, will do but I can't see chat option ? only e-mail appear to me, maybe try other games instead of fifa 2012 ? any tips ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register