• Views 56,063
C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I'm right..
First I have to make them unlink my PSN-ID and banned EA Account,right ?
Then i have to make them transfer my PSN-ID to a new EA account ?

I got a lady called Kathleen,i asked her to transfer my PSN to that new EA account,after ~20 minutes she told me everything is set up,have a good day :biggrin:

Seems like she was talking s***..When i try to connect to EA servers on my PSN,it still says i'm banned.
You do the pack glitch? On your main account? And your Ted from the EA Forums :tongue:

X

xXx-Ted-xXx

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not doing the new pack glitch,i've tried the pre-order pack glitch 1 time,got banned like many others.

X

xXx-Ted-xXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah so you have been banned from awhile ago.

Yes i didn't bother tbh,but now i found this thread and i thought i could try. got 2 full silver teams worth like 400 and like 100k on it so its worth a try getting it back lol

A

alicaffrey

Reaction score
Sin$
Finally unbanned, Thank you Umash and f**k all the rest of you EA scum for not doing what Umash did

H

halolma78

Reaction score
Sin$
can you not just change your email yourself on your EA account? or is it the actual EA Account thats banned? Also if I chat to them, I just get them to link my GT to my new EA Account? does this transfer over my pro etc?

H

halolma78

Reaction score
Sin$
RatedRBen

I am currently doing what RatedRBen suggested they checked my emails and now they asked my GT lets hope they will swap my GT over to my new EA ID account

V

vitoavila

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I can unban for this reason? They ban me for cheating on 01/02/2012 at virtua pro and wanted to know if an unban someone? Thanks

K

Kreten

Reaction score
Sin$
they all refuse to do anything with me on chat they end up disconnecting but they all note the account as to what was said

K

Kreten

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone who has had success before will do it for me I will pay them in msp... I've tried phone support once and no go and tried chat about 15-20 times and no go today they've been taking my information and saying due to new policy they have to put in a transfer request and could have to wait up to 72 hours

B

Ben newcombe

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, this is a tad bit late haha but one of the advisors transferred my gamertag to a new ea email, but my account isn't unbanned after 24 hours??

I

iNightmarezz

Reaction score
Sin$
even later but did it work for you and do you know why i can only phone chat? i cant do any live chats or email?
Hello, this is a tad bit late haha but one of the advisors transferred my gamertag to a new ea email, but my account isn't unbanned after 24 hours??

Top Bottom
Login
Register