• Thread starter x RaTeD
  • Start date
  • Views 4,280
x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call EA customer support and tell them you have been away and arrived home to find your account had been banned. Then tell them your account was recently hacked via the web-app and that someone used your E-mail for all of those accounts. They should unban you temporarily while they investigate, Thus giving you the chance to transfer your coins and players to another account :biggrin:

T e IM p Zz

T e IM p Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find this should help people move there items over to a new account.

M

Mastermanxl

Reaction score
Sin$
just tried this, they doesn't let me, any idea what I should say ?

x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the original post. Say you were away and just got back and you was banned or something along those lines

M

Mastermanxl

Reaction score
Sin$
Read the original post. Say you were away and just got backed and you was banned or something along those lines

Yes done it, by my account isn't linked to multiples gamer tags though since I moved it to a new e-mail last week, thought I could get away . So should I just say my account is banned, then provide GT and e-mail, then say it got transferred without my permission ? and the hacker made it being banned, do you think that will work ?

x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes done it, by my account isn't linked to multiples gamer tags though since I moved it to a new e-mail last week, thought I could get away . So should I just say my account is banned, then provide GT and e-mail, then say it got transferred without my permission ? and the hacker made it being banned, do you think that will work ?
Worth a try :smile:

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1
ring them and say can i speak to support.

Step 2
Say hi my name is ....... lee and i have just got back from camp or holiday. I just tryed to play fifa and i can not it is saying i am banned. So i whent on my laptop and had a look at my history and foun that i have bin on this site 2 weeks ago. ( just go on you tube and find a phising site.
http://gyazo.com/df6cca41f60bca090a2b1793062b3d1e

Step 3
so i think i got hacked so can you tell me what to do or put me on the phone with the Wright person . she or he will put you on the phone with the Wright person.

Step 4
tell the person the same thing. they will chat lodes of s***. but all you need to do is mone at them saying it is not my fault im banned and you was just geting in to the game. now you need to tell them that you are thinking of selling all your ea games because you think there service is unfaire.

Step 5

they will send you a email and you will get un banned.

this is what i did
but please remember to blame them for it

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1
ring them and say can i speak to support.

Step 2
Say hi my name is ....... lee and i have just got back from camp or holiday. I just tryed to play fifa and i can not it is saying i am banned. So i whent on my laptop and had a look at my history and foun that i have bin on this site 2 weeks ago. ( just go on you tube and find a phising site.
http://gyazo.com/df6...a2b1793062b3d1e

Step 3
so i think i got hacked so can you tell me what to do or put me on the phone with the Wright person . she or he will put you on the phone with the Wright person.

Step 4
tell the person the same thing. they will chat lodes of s***. but all you need to do is mone at them saying it is not my fault im banned and you was just geting in to the game. now you need to tell them that you are thinking of selling all your ea games because you think there service is unfaire.

Step 5

they will send you a email and you will get un banned.

this is what i did
but please remember to blame them for it

You got unbanned?

Top Bottom
Login
Register