• Thread starter xiModxClanx
  • Start date
  • Views 9,701
X

xiModxClanx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Sign into a new EA Account (One that hasn't been banned)
2. Once signed in, go to the bottom of the page and change country selector to United States
3. Go back up to near the top and on the right side of the page you should see 'Talk to a game advisor' click on that.
4. Put Battlefield 3 instead of FIFA 2012 and then pick Xbox or PS3 depending on what console you are
5. When you have finally connected to them ask them if you can transfer your Gamertag to the email address you are on. Also do not say that you are banned.
6. They will ask you for the Gamertag and probably the email it is on.
7. They will either ask for verification by D.O.B or they will say it is banned and we cannot do anything if so start from Step 4 again.
8. Once you have said your D.O.B they will ask for what email you want your gamertag to be transferred or if you do not know your D.O.B you must ask them if you can verify it by telling them your Online Pass code for FIFA 12, if they say no you must start from Step 4.
9. Once transferred go to and sign in to check if you got your Ultimate Team back but DO NOT end chat with him/her check then if you have got it end it, if not tell them you haven't got it back.

THIS WAS COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THE TECH GAME AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT. IT WORKED FIRST TIME FOR ME AND I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS IT ON.

NOTE: FOR THIS YOU DONT NEED YOUR DATE OF BIRTH!

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But for what things does your gamertag get banned? 6k accounts give console bans right?

TheRealDW

TheRealDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But for what things does your gamertag get banned? 6k accounts give console bans right?
This is mainly for the people who were banned due to the gold pack exploit. Or as the EA representative said "cheats".

TheRealDW

TheRealDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't click chat, it I make sure its USA. I click game advisor, battlefield then xbox. the chat is always grey, the call is sometimes grey but then changes when i refresh? What is wrong? Is there no one available?

Limerick 37 FC

Limerick 37 FC

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What?? are you saying people are getting banned because they are using 6k accounts??....iv used at least five 6k accounts and two 10k accounts since fifa came out and i havent been banned...i hope i didnt jinx it now

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What?? are you saying people are getting banned because they are using 6k accounts??....iv used at least five 6k accounts and two 10k accounts since fifa came out and i havent been banned...i hope i didnt jinx it now

Yes people who have used 6k accounts etc can have there xbox/console banned

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i better stop using them then, well i suppose i dont need much more players :tongue:
http://www.ea.com/uk...f#dA3lTi0TbbQfF

Your damage is already done, even If i went and just recovered one I could get banned. That's why Matt is doing the 6k open service on a already flagged xbox. You should go search that thread and find out if your console has been flagged up. And wow lol, fancy donating some coins huh? :wink: or a ronaldo :wink::wink:

TheRealDW

TheRealDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the chat button is grey does it just mean no one is available to chat, should I keep refreshing or just wait?

M

matty999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the guy i spoke to said he id goin to foward the account details to his supervisor to verify my account

RatedRBen

RatedRBen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure what it means when its grey it never happened to me and if there wasnt someone available you would be put in a que so if it isnt browser cookies i dont know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register