paully naz

Reaction score
really hope you find this helpful.

video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21WNnkhHzM

P

paully naz

Reaction score
You should re-title this thread: "How to completely fail at posting a video"

err why would i do that, the link is there, err you click it... and wallah! done if i wanted to make a big fancy thread i would but people dont read or even bother looking at how good it looks they just click the link and get on with it.. so hush hush young child

D

Dzirre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you, my friend, are a down syndrome. he meant the link doesn't work, check links before you're about to make a retard of yourself

P

paully naz

Reaction score
you, my friend, are a down syndrome. he meant the link doesn't work, check links before you're about to make a retard of yourself
err the link works perfectly fine.. im not stupid im quite positive i know what im doing.. ive tested the link my self and it takes me straight to the video..

D

Dzirre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i tried 6 times and it didnt work..

P

paully naz

Reaction score
well i tried 6 times and it didnt work..

wait sorry maybe i am a down syndrome haha it was the first link i put in, i didnt think caps were needed but obviously they are it should be working now,

D

Dzirre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah its good quite useful aswell thanks

B

Bar Starred

Contributor
Reaction score
err why would i do that, the link is there, err you click it... and wallah! done if i wanted to make a big fancy thread i would but people dont read or even bother looking at how good it looks they just click the link and get on with it.. so hush hush young child
:wink: I'm glad that you have finally seen the error of your ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom