What's new

Discussion How To Get To Level 50+ Solo or Multiplayer GUIDE!

• Thread starter Jancey_
  • Start date
  • Views 2,457
Jancey_

Jancey_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TRANZIT
Important Info:

Have money saved in the bank before you play the game where you want to go really far, because you need to buy stuff, I recommend playing a few games first and storing money in bank. For my game I had 30,000 stored in the bank.

EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS TO ALL BE DONE ON LEVEL 1.

Round 1.
Knife all zombies that are on floor with you (not windows).

Atatch all parts to blu-print for (Turbine)

Once you have used turbine to open doors DO NOT GET ON THE BUS! TURN LEFT! And run through the forest until you get to the bar/bank.

Open bank door and open safe door with a grenade explosion then go to the safe drawers and withdraw your money.
Then get Jaugernaught from the same area.

Go to the building beside where you got Jaugernaught and use the Turbine to open door and get the ladders. Then go to outside the bar and turn left. Same again, through the forest. Until you have reached the Electric Power room. Get all the parts from around the electric room to turn the electric on.

DON'T FORGET TO LIFT YOUR LADDERS AGAIN FROM WHERE YOU SET THEM DOWN!

Go back to Bar/Bank go into the bar and buy your next perk Stamin' up.

Then go to the bank and blow up the other safe door (Through the first safe door)

If they bus is there by chance take it.
If zombies do get on the bus DO NOT KILL! Just avoid them with Jaugernaught you shouldn't get downed.

Now you are at starting point again. (Bus Depo).
Get off the bus and go in and buy quick revive and if you have by some chance lost your turbine pick up another one.

Get back on the bus and once again avoid zombie DO NOT KILL!
You should now be at the Diner.
Go to the back left of the diner and there is a door in the roof build the ladders onto the door in the roof and then jump up.
Then purchase the electric knuckle dusters from the wall.
While you are at Diner you also have use of the mystery box. Use it until you get a gun of your desire. (Hopefully Ray Gun)

Now if the bus has left without you follow it's trace onto the next part of the map which is the Farm. Nuckle dusters will kill those irritating little scrabbers with one punch.
Go into the barn and buy Double Tap.
Once you've did that follow the buses trail again and go to the next part of the map which is the Electric Room.
Go and lift the rope from up the stairs at where you turned the electric on, drop onto the walkway and go to where the splits in the ground are. Avoid falling into lava but lift the rope.
Now make a run for it again back to the Bar/Bank.
Go through the bank and in through the second safe that you blew up with your grenade earlier and go and 'Pack a Punch' your weapons after you have found all the parts and built the 'Pack a Punch' of course. (All parts are in the corridor of the blu-print).
DON'T FORGET TO LIFT YOU ROPE THAT YOU SET DOWN TO BUILD PACK A PUNCH!
Now go into the Bar and build the rope onto the blu-print.
Go back outside the bar and turn right.
When in the forest stay pretty close to the left and keep going straight you will then come to a cabin. Go into the cabin and lift the next piece which I think is a tyre. Make your way back to the bar and attatch the next piece to the blu-print.

If you are lucky enough to have the bus there like I was then get on it. if not make your way to the next stop that the bus would take which is right back to the start. (Bus Depo).

Make your run through the next path of the bus journey until you come to a piece of lava in the ground with the safe wall to the right. (where you buy M16.) And get the next piece. For me the next piece was to the left of the lava not to the right where you get M16. And it was on the ground in a corner.
The bus luckily for me was driving through and I got on. If not for you just keep running through until the next stop. Which is Diner, nothing to do here. Just wait on bus to leave for next stop. To put things shorter, you adventually want to get back round to the Bar/Bank again! Go into the bar and add that last piece you got.

Now make your way to the Electric room once your at the Electric room bus stop, turn right and go into the forest again. Keep staying left until you see an electric pylon then look left there should be crop fields follow the tracks in the crop field and you will arrive at the first ever Zombie map in World at War.
Go to the stairs and look for another part. (That's where it was for me).
Though it is definitely in that building somewhere
Make your way to the Bar/Bank and add the final part in the Bar. Now lift the Jet Gun.

NOW HAVE FUN AND SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN GET!
PLEASE LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA AND TIME I SPENT MAKING IT!

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
TRANZIT
Important Info:
Have money saved in the bank before you play the game where you want to go really far, because you need to buy stuff, I recommend playing a few games first and storing money in bank. For my game I had 30,000 stored in the bank.

EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS TO ALL BE DONE ON LEVEL 1.

Round 1.
Knife all zombies that are on floor with you (not windows).

Atatch all parts to blu-print for (Turbine)

Once you have used turbine to open doors DO NOT GET ON THE BUS! TURN LEFT! And run through the forest until you get to the bar/bank.

Open bank door and open safe door with a grenade explosion then go to the safe drawers and withdraw your money.
Then get Jaugernaught from the same area.

Go to the building beside where you got Jaugernaught and use the Turbine to open door and get the ladders. Then go to outside the bar and turn left. Same again, through the forest. Until you have reached the Electric Power room. Get all the parts from around the electric room to turn the electric on.

DON'T FORGET TO LIFT YOUR LADDERS AGAIN FROM WHERE YOU SET THEM DOWN!

Go back to Bar/Bank go into the bar and buy your next perk Stamin' up.

Then go to the bank and blow up the other safe door (Through the first safe door)

If they bus is there by chance take it.
If zombies do get on the bus DO NOT KILL! Just avoid them with Jaugernaught you shouldn't get downed.

Now you are at starting point again. (Bus Depo).
Get off the bus and go in and buy quick revive and if you have by some chance lost your turbine pick up another one.

Get back on the bus and once again avoid zombie DO NOT KILL!
You should now be at the Diner.
Go to the back left of the diner and there is a door in the roof build the ladders onto the door in the roof and then jump up.
Then purchase the electric knuckle dusters from the wall.
While you are at Diner you also have use of the mystery box. Use it until you get a gun of your desire. (Hopefully Ray Gun)

Now if the bus has left without you follow it's trace onto the next part of the map which is the Farm. Nuckle dusters will kill those irritating little scrabbers with one punch.
Go into the barn and buy Double Tap.
Once you've did that follow the buses trail again and go to the next part of the map which is the Electric Room.
Go and lift the rope from up the stairs at where you turned the electric on, drop onto the walkway and go to where the splits in the ground are. Avoid falling into lava but lift the rope.
Now make a run for it again back to the Bar/Bank.
Go through the bank and in through the second safe that you blew up with your grenade earlier and go and 'Pack a Punch' your weapons after you have found all the parts and built the 'Pack a Punch' of course. (All parts are in the corridor of the blu-print).
DON'T FORGET TO LIFT YOU ROPE THAT YOU SET DOWN TO BUILD PACK A PUNCH!
Now go into the Bar and build the rope onto the blu-print.
Go back outside the bar and turn right.
When in the forest stay pretty close to the left and keep going straight you will then come to a cabin. Go into the cabin and lift the next piece which I think is a tyre. Make your way back to the bar and attatch the next piece to the blu-print.

If you are lucky enough to have the bus there like I was then get on it. if not make your way to the next stop that the bus would take which is right back to the start. (Bus Depo).

Make your run through the next path of the bus journey until you come to a piece of lava in the ground with the safe wall to the right. (where you buy M16.) And get the next piece. For me the next piece was to the left of the lava not to the right where you get M16. And it was on the ground in a corner.
The bus luckily for me was driving through and I got on. If not for you just keep running through until the next stop. Which is Diner, nothing to do here. Just wait on bus to leave for next stop. To put things shorter, you adventually want to get back round to the Bar/Bank again! Go into the bar and add that last piece you got.

Now make your way to the Electric room once your at the Electric room bus stop, turn right and go into the forest again. Keep staying left until you see an electric pylon then look left there should be crop fields follow the tracks in the crop field and you will arrive at the first ever Zombie map in World at War.
Go to the stairs and look for another part. (That's where it was for me).
Though it is definitely in that building somewhere
Make your way to the Bar/Bank and add the final part in the Bar. Now lift the Jet Gun.

NOW HAVE FUN AND SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN GET!
PLEASE LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA AND TIME I SPENT MAKING IT!
Im going to get some friends and try this method out, Thanks for this!

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A flaw in your tutorial is the pieces can spawn in different places so they won't always be where you said. Plus its not worth the effort to build the jet gun cus its crap.

mnmkdc

mnmkdc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like too much effort just to do this. If you have a lot of time on your hands I guess this would be an okay idea.

stratford2626

stratford2626

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this method is awefull you cannot even run left because you hit lava and its impossible to get over it.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Following one method all the time sucks so bad. It take's the fun out of zombies

Jancey_

Jancey_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this method is awefull you cannot even run left because you hit lava and its impossible to get over it.
when you go the left way, go to the very right and jump along. You don't get downed. Plus if you're playing solo buy quick revive if you think you will. (But you shouldn't) I done it 10 mins ago.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aha, i`d rather get my HAMR and Galil and PAP them up all the way and camp on that one map and get to round 22 by my self. :wink:

rosh

rosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm not a big fan of the jet gun. it does not last. very little reward for the effort put forth. besides that, good post

J

jeffrobizzle9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Level 50 guide, have 5 hours spare get the m16 PaP and 1 other gun. Go to the tunnel run in circles around the tunnel and kill the zombies, buy PaP m16 ammo off wall when u need it. Done!

Hitman10

Hitman10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahaha... Dude wtff... i play the same way. thats wayyy too funny. I was thinking last night if anyone else does the same. My highest lvl is 37 but i stopped and went back and messed up right away!!!

S

SK8 BOARD B 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I run across the whole map literally every game at least 3-20 times, you can cross all of the lava pits very easily. Only thing you have to worry about is being hurt already or one of the Head Humpers (Denizens) get you in the middle of crossing it.

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
OR I could just train the zombies in the city until I get bored.

Ven0m Dem0n

Ven0m Dem0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm not a big fan of the jet gun. it does not last. very little reward for the effort put forth. besides that, good post

The jet gun is mostly made to kill the electric man guy. Treyarch prolly doesnt want you running around with a overpowerd weapon the whole game.

MrAssassin

cm22

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
Sin$
The jet gun is mostly made to kill the electric man guy. Treyarch prolly doesnt want you running around with a overpowerd weapon the whole game.
actually all u have to do is knife him a few times lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register