Tutorial how to get thunder, black holes and ray gun from the box

PbF

Reaction score
Wow.That's completely obvious man,it's like saying ''keep killing zombies on round twelve and it will eventually become round thirteen.This works 100% of the time''

Not tryin to troll you bro but there isn't really a point in this post.
LoL

jwood2933

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys no joke!!! If you jump 3 times and do the hokey pokey you get a wunderwuffle!

Mister Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally what i do is buy the box, whack off for about 15 minutes, do the LL glitch until round past round 50 come back and a gun should be there if not then back out and start all over WORKS EVERY TIME !!

Btw to the retards who take my post or the O.P serious... LOL YOUR THE FAILS

671Yigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are hating on me. I am telling the truth and you all know that this works 100% of the time. So take it for what it is... A FUN FACT ABOUT PLAYING ZOMBIES

UltimatePunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a fun fact.It's completely obvious.

My 9 year old sister grasped this concept the first time she played.

TheJanitorMop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL nice job OP, practically everyone who responded to this thread thought you were serious haha.

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Actually they call it MYSTERY for a reason...
Yes it is called a mystery box but it is also known as a random/help/the box .I think even jd refereed to it as a random Box at some point if he did not ill just photo shop it so he did :smile: ..

Flavour

Reaction score
Hes obviously joking...right?
Yeah this was pointless to read so I just thought I'll comment.

671Yigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can take it both ways.. I'm joking or I'm serious

I just got the thunder gun and black holes while playing. I got thunder gun on round 5 and the black holes on round 17.

But you guys are right it was just a joke poking fun at people that do the most random stuff to get good weapons from the random box.

Top Bottom