What's new

Solved How to Get These Gamerpictures Without Transferring From PC To Xbox?

• Thread starter Avenged Sevenfold
  • Start date
  • Views 241
Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
There is this one
SzaEWo.jpg
and this
sJjeLt.jpg

I can't find the Pack on the marketplace but I don't want to use Horizon or programs of that nature to get it. Does anyone know when these will come out or if they are out which pack they are in?

Thanks!

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they were on the marketplace, I'd expect them to be somewhere under "minecraft", but as of my 10 minute google spree about them, it looks like they are only available unofficially and the only way to get them would be using a program like Horizon. I think it's very rare to get suspended or banned by doing that, but I suppose the possibility is there, which is why you want to download it from the marketplace.

Sorry man

Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
If they were on the marketplace, I'd expect them to be somewhere under "minecraft", but as of my 10 minute google spree about them, it looks like they are only available unofficially and the only way to get them would be using a program like Horizon. I think it's very rare to get suspended or banned by doing that, but I suppose the possibility is there, which is why you want to download it from the marketplace.

Sorry man
Yeah, that's the reason I don't want to use Horizon. Thanks though. :>

Top Bottom