What's new

Tutorial How to get the WW2 BETA for FREE on PS4 (No Code Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your pain PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...beta/cid=HP0002-CUSA09472_00-CODWWIIBETA00001

2. Click 'Create Account' at the top of the screen.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...beta/cid=HP0002-CUSA09472_00-CODWWIIBETA00001

5. Click 'Try Demo', you'll see it says 'FREE'

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

7. Go to Library > Purchased and download the WWII Beta

If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Matt123454321

Matt123454321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very legit. Used his programs and methods. Thank you WF for the great share <3

Matt123454321

Matt123454321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saying its unable to create a sub account? Any ideas on how to fix this?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the same method on Destiny 2

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the same method on Destiny 2
pretty much all betas are free in Asia for both Xbox and PSN. Only exception is Japan as you need to do a 100 yen transaction to prove you're 18

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty much all betas are free in Asia for both Xbox and PSN. Only exception is Japan as you need to do a 100 yen transaction to prove you're 18
Hmm I didn't know that I wish it worked like that on Xbox One too since I have both consoles I wanted the beta player bonus when getting the game.

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I didn't know that I wish it worked like that on Xbox One too since I have both consoles I wanted the beta player bonus when getting the game.
Will work for Xbox. It's actually better on Xbox as you don't need to create another account

XouZin

XouZin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey was just thinking if i put this account as primary on my ps4 i won't be able to play online because i don't have playstation plus on that account. So what can i do to play online i have to after the download put my real account back to primary ?

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey was just thinking if i put this account as primary on my ps4 i won't be able to play online because i don't have playstation plus on that account. So what can i do to play online i have to after the download put my real account back to primary ?
1 PS4 can have multiple primary accounts

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
This works! So if i buy PSN+ for my main account (not the one i just made), can I play the Beta on that account then? Or is it locked to the Singapore account?

Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works! So if i buy PSN+ for my main account (not the one i just made), can I play the Beta on that account then? Or is it locked to the Singapore account?
Games are region free, you can play any game on any region account as long as the Singapore account is set as Primary PS4. Also, many sources are saying no PS Plus is required for the beta

PPWojtek

PPWojtek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So for Xbox, we just need to wait, they put beta for download on xbox store, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register