Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread will show you how to get the Stone Hatchet and Double-Action Revolver from the in-game challenges that were added to GTA: Online. If you have completed the task(s) in GTA V, you will be able to get both weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Double-Action Revolver
Players who have completed the Double-Action Revolver Challenge in Grand Theft Auto Online will receive the Double-Action Revolver in Red Dead Redemption 2 as a part of normal Single Player story progression. That means all you have to do is play the game normally and it will eventually be given to you.

Stone Hatchet
Those of you who have completed the Stone Hatchet Challenges in Grand Theft Auto Online will be able to discover the Stone Hatchet in the Single Player game. The Stone Hatchet is hidden in game and you must go to a specific location to acquire the weapon.

You can find the Stone Hatchet by visiting this location on the map - at a Native Burial site north west of Strawberry.

WZfXvgC.jpg

You will see a circle of rocks with an X in the middle. Simply hold Y/Triangle to inspect and you will get the weapon.

p6FLgSU.jpg

Thanks for reading and enjoy the free weapons!

CalvinistGoku

CalvinistGoku

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me when the double action revolver is unlocked? I'm finding conflicting information on other websites, some say it's available for purchase after a certain point(not specified) in chapter 2, others say it's under a bed in Lenny's cabin, another site says it's looted from a gunslinger side mission, and another site says it's available after chapter one but there's a bug that keeps it locked.

Sabatchka

Sabatchka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me when the double action revolver is unlocked? I'm finding conflicting information on other websites, some say it's available for purchase after a certain point(not specified) in chapter 2, others say it's under a bed in Lenny's cabin, another site says it's looted from a gunslinger side mission, and another site says it's available after chapter one but there's a bug that keeps it locked.
not from a gunslinger mission
I think that I saw it in the gunsmith catalogue in valentine but it was locked

I

isnipey_

Reaction score
Sin$
I was given my double action in the mission that gives access to the secondary holster. Chapter 2 I think. Micah progress line.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I found my first under a bed in a homestead raid mission, was with Sean or Javier. Once unlocked you can purchase it from the gunsmith.

Andy

Andy

✔️
Donator Gifter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i get the Double-Action Revolver
in solo? sorry if i didnt read right

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i get the Double-Action Revolver
in solo? sorry if i didnt read right
If you completed the challenge in GTA V you will get it.

If you haven't then no.

Stability

Stability

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe I got mine the same way .
I just did this and only got the holster
I also was under the impression that you had to preorder AND do the missions in GTAO to unlock the special weapons? I did successfully enter my pre-order code (got it in a used copy:roflmao:) but still no luck with revolver.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did this and only got the holster
I also was under the impression that you had to preorder AND do the missions in GTAO to unlock the special weapons? I did successfully enter my pre-order code (got it in a used copy:roflmao:) but still no luck with revolver.
Wait what, a USED copy of a bramd new game? What kinda broken scam is that?

Tdcxsnipes17

Tdcxsnipes17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, its available during a companion mission. It will be in a box under the bunk bed in side the house. I forget who but i think its the irish guy.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a double action revolver bit its old and rusty. Is that the one from GTAV?

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a double action revolver bit its old and rusty. Is that the one from GTAV?

Its confusing.. I got my hatchet just playing the game, got it after a mission.. It wasnt looted or found. Have yet to get my revolver. Ive done the stuff on gta long ti e ago to get this stuff in rdr2.. But no luck.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its confusing.. I got my hatchet just playing the game, got it after a mission.. It wasnt looted or found. Have yet to get my revolver. Ive done the stuff on gta long ti e ago to get this stuff in rdr2.. But no luck.
I found the hatchet at n Indian burial ground. Pretty sure i picked up the double action revolver feom someone i killed.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The double action revolver will be in the first mission with Lenny. It’s in a house that you must search after killing 5-6 Hostiles. You then search the wall to find hidden money and it will be under the bunks in a lock box. You will see the gun icon as you go through the house:smile:

Last edited:
Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The double action revolver will be in the first mission with Lenny. It’s in a house that you must search after killing 5-6 Hostiles. You then search the wall to find hidden money and it will be under the bunks in a lock box. You will see the gun icon as you go through the house:smile:

Nah, thats a regular Double Action. I was promised a gold one. As far as i know the regular Double Action Revolver cant even be customized with gold. Think Rockstar just trolled us with some BS.

ANYONE GOT THE GOLD DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER from GTA5 POST A PIC!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, thats a regular Double Action. I was promised a gold one. As far as i know the regular Double Action Revolver cant even be customized with gold. Think Rockstar just trolled us with some BS.

ANYONE GOT THE GOLD DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER from GTA5 POST A PIC!
It’s not gold either. It’s called the
“high roller” double action revolver.
It’s only available to PS4 players as an early release item 30 days before Xbox.
I definitely haven’t found it yet:wink:
image.png

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not gold either. It’s called the
“high roller” double action revolver.
It’s only available to PS4 players as an early release item 30 days before Xbox.
I definitely haven’t found it yet:wink:
image.png
Wait. So the double action revolver we are supposed to get from doing the gta stuff is different? Ots called the high roller? I dont have that one then.

Which one is from gta?

Top Bottom
Login
Register