What's new

All HOW TO GET THE POLICE COP OUTFIT IN GTA 5 ONLINE 1.50 (HOW TO GET THE MODDED COP OUTFIT IN GTA 5)

E

Evilerbranch9022

Reaction score
Sin$
People said the cop outfit don’t save. Yes it does i did it so yea
STEPS START JOB IN VIDEO LINK THEN BE TEEAM 3 CHANGE GLOVE LEAVE FROM PHONE THEN GO YO SHOP AND SAVE DONE
Video proof:
HOW TO GET THE POLICE COP OUTFIT IN GTA 5 ONLINE 1.50 (HOW TO GET THE MODDED COP OUTFIT IN GTA 5)

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Video proof:
HOW TO GET THE POLICE COP OUTFIT IN GTA 5 ONLINE 1.50 (HOW TO GET THE MODDED COP OUTFIT IN GTA 5)

You need to post steps as well, otherwise they remove threads without steps...

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to post steps as well, otherwise they remove threads without steps...

even if he post steps... joining a job is not considered a glitch.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The cop outfit doesn't save even if you save it as an outfit. Once you join a new lobby, it's removed from your saved outfits because Rockstar have blacklisted it. This glitch is patched because you can't save the outfit.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone confirm what Gaian Commander Gaian Commander said, so that this thread can be closed?
It's true. No matter what, the cop outfit is blacklisted and even if you manage to save it, the game detects the clothing is blacklisted and removes it. (Similar to how you can get modded outfits from Director Mode using a Christmas mask except those can be saved.)

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's true. No matter what, the cop outfit is blacklisted and even if you manage to save it, the game detects the clothing is blacklisted and removes it. (Similar to how you can get modded outfits from Director Mode using a Christmas mask except those can be saved.)

Facts!

I never watched video or bothered to read post. You WILL never obtain the police outfit. Pointless thread

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This will not work. Blacklisted outfits don’t save even if you can save at store or wardrobe, you will enter a interior or change sessions and your on default outfit.

Rapidpaws

Rapidpaws

Reaction score
Sin$
E Evilerbranch9022
Delete the video & topic...

You need to understand that you did not find this glitch or even asked for permission from husky 70...

Think about if he wants it on here.

Because from what I remember

This tweet covers it
7rLgZTw.jpg

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
E Evilerbranch9022
Delete the video & topic...

You need to understand that you did not find this glitch or even asked for permission from husky 70...

Think about if he wants it on here.

Because from what I remember

This tweet covers it
7rLgZTw.jpg
Thats the wrong one buddy. The OP meant the old cop outfit from the 2015 Heists.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm. Unless it was magically unblacklisted you can save it but it will disappear after changing sessions.

gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
If I had $1 for every time you say "guys" in this video I could probably afford to stop buying deluxos with frozen money :rolleyes:

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STEPS START JOB IN VIDEO LINK THEN BE TEEAM 3 CHANGE GLOVE LEAVE FROM PHONE THEN GO YO SHOP AND SAVE DONE
Video proof:

Video proof:

GUYS DONT LISTEN TO THIS DUDE ,NEVER NAME A MODDED OUTFIT BY WHAT IT IS FOR INSTANCE ( INVISIBLE, COP,JOGGERS ,CHECKER ECT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL THIS WILL GET YOUR OUTFITS TOOK !!!! YOUR BETTER OFF TO JUST NUMBER THEM LIKE 1,2,3OR100,200 ECT ..DONT NAME YOU OUTFITS TO WERE THEY WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE :wink: PLUS ALOT OF BLACKLISTED THINGS WILL SAVE AND YOU CAN EVEN BRING SOME BLACKLISTED VEHICLES ONLINE BUT AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE SESSIONS OR LEAVE AND COME BACK THEY WILL BE GONE.. Not trying to be a douche but need to research a little more before posting ,BE SURE OF THE INS AND OUTS OF WHAT YOUR POSTING THAT YOU DONT GET TON OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ,CAUSE IF YOU WOULD HAVE CHANGED SESSIONS YOUD SEE IT WONT STICK/SAVE :wink: Unless this latest UPDATE had unlocked it which I seriously doubt ! Also if it does save get it on video of you saving it and then changing SES

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
GUYS DONT LISTEN TO THIS DUDE ,NEVER NAME A MODDED OUTFIT BY WHAT IT IS FOR INSTANCE ( INVISIBLE, COP,JOGGERS ,CHECKER ECT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL THIS WILL GET YOUR OUTFITS TOOK !!!! YOUR BETTER OFF TO JUST NUMBER THEM LIKE 1,2,3OR100,200 ECT ..DONT NAME YOU OUTFITS TO WERE THEY WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE :wink: PLUS ALOT OF BLACKLISTED THINGS WILL SAVE AND YOU CAN EVEN BRING SOME BLACKLISTED VEHICLES ONLINE BUT AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE SESSIONS OR LEAVE AND COME BACK THEY WILL BE GONE.. Not trying to be a douche but need to research a little more before posting ,BE SURE OF THE INS AND OUTS OF WHAT YOUR POSTING THAT YOU DONT GET TON OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ,CAUSE IF YOU WOULD HAVE CHANGED SESSIONS YOUD SEE IT WONT STICK/SAVE :wink: Unless this latest UPDATE had unlocked it which I seriously doubt ! Also if it does save get it on video of you saving it and then changing SES
Agree.

Do every glitch at least twice before posting.
Gta is full of random flukes.

If you cant reproduce the glitch, the outfit, and the save... then it falls under discovery.

Had it been tested more than the 1 time, the op would have been aware of it not sticking.

Other items like the dunce cap from director mode will save between sessions, but if you swap outfits its gone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register