How to get the hearse in GTA5 online?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by UMP45, Jun 25, 2018 with 10 replies and 778 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UMP45

UMP45 XeX Sky

Ratings:
    Can someone help me or know a way how to get the hearse in gta online because I cannot find it by the church anymore. I used to have it on my 360 back in 2013 but cannot seem to find it on new gen

2. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Need one to spawn one. Just go over to the matches section and post needing one. Someone will post back and they will join you long enough to get one. I have one but am on xbox one. I stole mine from single player. (But that is long patched)

3. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you know someone who has it if they drive theres near the cemetery it will cause others to spawn. I have one pm me your psn id and I'll meet up with you and get you one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Piggehhh

Piggehhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you have a friend do the mc club job called 'guns for hire' if you get the one that is at the church hearse' will spawn in

5. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is how i got mine. If OP still need one i can help spawn one for you later this afternoon.

6. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He is all set I got him one last night.

• Like Like x 3
  7. OP
    UMP45

UMP45 XeX Sky

Ratings:
    Yeah I got one now guys. Thanks everyone for helping out

• Like Like x 1
  8. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Member

Ratings:
    You can get it from the MC misson "Guns for hire" need to be the one where you go to the church though. :smile: Or if a friend of yours have one do a GC2F glitch or get him to spawn one for you. :wink:

9. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    Hearse is too easy to get. Asking friend to drive hearse, go to church area and hearse will spawn there immediately. I have modded hearse with yankton plate and regular black hearse.

10. BostonDon

BostonDon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The hearse is one of those cars that is so easy to get that most people overlook (or don't know that it exists). That was my first modded car back in the PS3 days - without the coffin and with a yankton plate. It still is impossible for me to find a fully modded one with Bennys. This is one car I will probably never dupe over.

11. stottyt

stottyt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can someone help me get one please im on the xbox one