What's new

Tutorial How to get the Black Ops 4 beta for FREE without a code (PS4)

• Thread starter Kent Taylor
  • Start date
  • Views 28,930
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent Taylor

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I released this last year here for WWII: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...eta-for-free-on-ps4-no-code-required.1667602/

They have attempted to patch it this year by forcing PS+ requirement, i ahve however found a work around.

EDIT: An alternative to steps 1-9 is to create a Hong Kong account directly on the PS4 but this does not work for everyone.
To do this, go to Create a User > Create a new account, set the region as Hong Kong and create the rest of the account as normal.
Try this first, and if successful, skip to step 10.

(if you use a hong kong account the game will probably be in korean, if you use a singapore account it will be in English)

1. Go to https://id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/create_account/?service_entity=urn:confused:ervice-entity:tongue:sn&hidePageElements=SENLogo&disableLinks=SENLink&ui=pr&response_type=code&request_locale=en_SG&state=returning&redirect_uri=https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0002-CUSA13244_00-CODBO4BETAPLUS00&client_id=f6c7057b-f688-4744-91c0-8179592371d2&scope=kamaji:commerce_native,kamaji:commerce_container,kamaji:lists#/create_account?entry=/create_account to create an account
2. Input a new email, and password and confirm password, and click next
3. Select your Country/Region as Singapore, and put your date of birth as 1980/01/01, and click next
4. Spam any characetr for City, and postalcode as '6536 0353', and click Next
5. Select an Online ID and any name, then click next
6. Click 'Agree and Create Account'
7. Open the email from Playstation to verify the email address, then return to the web page and click 'Already Verified'
8. Skip 2 step verification and phone number (Unless you want additional security) and create it.
9. Go to your PS4 and sign the account in
10. Go to Settings > Application saved data management > Saved data in online storage > Start 2-Day FREE trial
11. Go to PlayStation store > Search > Black ops 4 pre order > Select > Scroll down to the bottom > Select the second Black Ops 4 beta option on the far right > Download
12. Set account as priary PS4,a nd play it on your main account!

Last edited:
CoolFunkypanda

CoolFunkypanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get not available for purchase every time?

Paralyze

Paralyze

Striking Fear
Reaction score
Sin$
Spent an hour just making accounts in both Singapore and Hong Kong and legit neither let me download the Beta.
It says I have to own the 'Black Ops 4 Pre Order'

Respite

Respite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's been patched :frown: im supposed to have a code in my email anyways but haven't received it

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it's been patched :frown: im supposed to have a code in my email anyways but haven't received it
That's because the beta isn't officially live until 10AM PT on August 3rd. They're slowly rolling out the beta to test servers hence why people who already have codes are able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register