• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 4,859
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried having a friend stay in your warehouse while you take the cargobob out so it's invisible/god mode?

I wondered if the hook still worked, would be funny to pick up random people while invisible
should work i'd think, that'd be funny asf

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked earlier if you could steal one and dupe it, i was told yes, so it's no good to do that then?
yeah who ever told you that is wrong, it may work if you steal one > put in facility > then hanger now modify it > then facility again to svw/moc or just leave it in the hanger

I asked earlier if you could steal one and dupe it, i was told yes, so it's no good to do that then?
but i'd just get one from a friend 100% insured. Pegasus/stolen arn't insured.
and nvm what i said stealing one and storing in hanger wont insure it either i just remembered

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah who ever told you that is wrong, it may work if you steal one > put in facility > then hanger now modify it > then facility again to svw/moc or just leave it in the hanger
this works, its what i did with the ceo buzzard. it is alot of steps but its worth it

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
oh i thought you tried that and it didn't insure it, huh, but still a friend is much faster.
I tried it without taking it to my hangar, no insurance. had to put it into facility, move it to hangar and paint it, then put it back into the facility. now it has insurance

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If i get the AA trailer and i get the one from my bunker into facility and replace it with modded one will the modded one end inside my bunker?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If i get the AA trailer and i get the one from my bunker into facility and replace it with modded one will the modded one end inside my bunker?
yes. you just have to make sure you get the modded one first. then glitch your un modded AA trailer into the facility and select the modded one. they should switch places.

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone hitting this on PC after a recent restart? I can't get the full alert to go away, the SC overlay doesn't dismiss it anymore

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
confirmed patched...kicks you off vehicle aft going over facility with oppressor and deluxo

MightyElite

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
same steps as before just use street car instead to get glitched out

Last edited:
Damen_888

Damen_888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
same steps as before just use street car instead to get glitched out

If i glitch into the facility, do i take it out to the hangar again? if so, wouldn't I now have two? please clarify this step, thank yo9u.

Top Bottom
Login
Register