Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Founders:
LoSt GliTches
Bstrballs
Jack Costello
FreightTrainWtf

To get Special Vehicles and Aircrafts you must follow TuToFacileFrances Give Cars To Friends Thread.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-give-car-to-friend-no-moc-avenger-very-easy.1704279/

Except there are a few extra steps you need to do to save the Svs and Aircrafts.

After you have done the glitch and you are now standing in your facility..
You must exit the facility and start spamming Y to get into the Special Vehicle or Aircraft..
Once inside you must accept the garage full alert
Then you must drive the vehicle on top of the facility then get out
Now WALK into the facility ...
after the animation you will get the choice to replace over a vehicle...replace over faggio or RH8

Things to know about aircrafts:
Your aircraft may or may not be diffucult to get into...
if you cannot get into the aircraft because it is bouncing around...
just use the vehicle management to swap it around till you can or exit the facility and walk back in...
Once you are able to get in the aircraft fly it to your hangar.
You must have previousley filled your hangar with other aircrafts that you can replace over ...such as buzzard from your pegasus.
Just call out the buzzardd one by one and place them in your hangar till the hangar is full
then fly the aircraft from the facility and replace over the buzzard.
You are doing thhis so your recieve no Ghost/Empty spots

Things to know about Special Vehicles:
If you do not own the special vehicle your are receiving....then once the special vehicle is in your fracility...
simply go to creator then load into an invite only session ...twice..the special vehicle will move itself.

If you own the special vehicle you must follow Kman_x's thread

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...cooldowns-moc-use-in-hiests-facility.1696704/

to move them from your facility to a garage or they will stay in your facility...
if you proceed and try to just drive them into a garage they will turn invisible.

You can also get the anti aircraft trailer with this method

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The good thing now with the facility is you can swap between garage and facility to use them as you can drive them out of the facility. Back when I initially did the glitch the vehicle was pretty much lost in the garages as they are invisible and can't be called from Mechanic's menu.

I didn't own any, but now have the Ruiner2000 cause I dun effed up with my Deluxo in There and needed to get it back to replace it and chose to purchase the Ramp buggy, since I can drive out the facility to use.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
exactly..but if you have the special vehicle sitting outside instead of an rh8...then do the facility merge glitch with a friend...the vehicle will be able to be moved to a garage

also the facility merge glitch is a dup glitch...since you can drive in facility now...but i dont think Kman_x has included that in his thread...which if he does it turns into a money glitch which will be patched very quickly

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
exactly..but if you have the special vehicle sitting outside instead of an rh8...then do the facility merge glitch with a friend...the vehicle will be able to be moved to a garage

Interesting... sweet! Everything sounded good till the friend part... :eek: :frown: :tongue:...

E

Errl Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? Because I'm trying to help a friend out and the facility full alert isnt going away for him after doing the home button part.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting... sweet! Everything sounded good till the friend part... :eek: :frown: :tongue:...
yea i know but it seems to be easier to hit in the facility...it can be a little diffucult in the bunker....but hey after about an hour a got a modded MOC with the bunker merge...go me

Is this patched? Because I'm trying to help a friend out and the facility full alert isnt going away for him after doing the home button part.
happens to alot of people...i just keep switching sessions...some people are clearing their cache...but as evveryone knows monday and turesdays are patch days

E

Errl Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
yea i know but it seems to be easier to hit in the facility...it can be a little diffucult in the bunker....but hey after about an hour a got a modded MOC with the bunker merge...go me

happens to alot of people...i just keep switching sessions...some people are clearing their cache...but as evveryone knows monday and turesdays are patch days

Ok thanks, we will try that

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

also the facility merge glitch is a dup glitch...since you can drive in facility now...but i dont think Kman_x has included that in his thread...which if he does it turns into a money glitch which will be patched very quickly
i didn't include that it's a dupe glitch, but they'll patch it either way it's a dupe glitch all 3 ways, the GC2F, Merg facility & the SVW Car dupe witch they know about all 3 so they'll patch it because of both glitches

getflakt

getflakt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to drive/fly the SV to the top of the facility. Just get in, accept the full alert and leave the vehicle, and all's good. I've given away a couple of SV and aircrafts like that.

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you dont want to fill your hangar order an elegy rh8 to your moc personal vehicle STORAGE then swap that elegy with the aircraft inside the facility (call vehicle from moc interaction menu and drive in facility and replace over the aircraft) then call your personal vehicle from the moc interaction menu again and fly it to your hangar then you wont be needing to fill your hangar. also order a new elegy in your moc so you are sure nothing glitches and get a ghost spot (dont think it can but better safe than sorry)Hope this helps good luck glitching!

Shoutout to all founders i helped alot of my friends expand there arsenal

royparsons

royparsons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry for my ignorance but what is modded on your MOC? I keep reading about these modded vehicles and MOCs but can’t find info detailing the types of customizations being referred to, is it just aesthetics like paint jobs or something more?

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
i didn't include that it's a dupe glitch, but they'll patch it either way it's a dupe glitch all 3 ways, the GC2F, Merg facility & the SVW Car dupe witch they know about all 3 so they'll patch it because of both glitches
very true

Sorry for my ignorance but what is modded on your MOC? I keep reading about these modded vehicles and MOCs but can’t find info detailing the types of customizations being referred to, is it just aesthetics like paint jobs or something more?
they were modded with a yankton slot on xbox...and we can use the bunker merge glitch to take your friends upgrade from his moc which will transfer to yours

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
LoSt Glitches LoSt Glitches where is you post for storing CEO vehicles? Want to grab a few others was trying it but seemed to not work! :mad::frown::mad::frown:...

The one with the Deluxo is that the same as listed here from Tuto??

Top Bottom
Login
Register