• Start date
  • Views 60,616
J

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE*. This still works as off 2/10/16 *UPDATE*

Hey everyone! First time posting here so take it easy on me :wink:

This is a very old glitch that I'm sure a lot of people know about, but surprisingly a lot don't know about it as well! Hopefully the community will find this useful and I'm not just wasting space! (:
I am not the founder of this glitch, if anyone knows who the founder is please let me know and I will edit the OP to give them credit!! :smile:

Competition suspension not low enough? Ever wonder how others get pictures of their cars on GTA looking slammed? Here's how!

To begin:
the only prerequisite to this little glitch is the vehicle can not have bulletproof tires!!

Steps:

1.Once you have the vehicle in an open suitable location, use a gun with a silencer to prevent attracting cops.
2. Using a gun that is at least semi accurate (pistol,smg,bullpup,AP pistol all work good) you want to carefully Aim at the very center of the rim, and shoot it until you see the suspension drop. I like to use the regular pistol, takes more rounds but runs less risk of damaging. Also pressing the right joystick down once while aiming allows you to zoom in more.
3. You'll need to do this for each wheel (obviously) and you'll notice when shooting the center of the rims, that the body will drop on most vehicles, two times total.
4. NOTE: This can not be done on certain vehicles!! Trust me you will die a horrible fiery death(lol) The sultan, even with 100% armor, is notorious for this! ):

**Having at least 20% armor will help keep you from blowing up with certain vehicles, but is not necessary! You can literally go around lowering most vehicles this way! It's pretty funny rolling around in a slammed mini van lol**

Also, certain vehicles look like they have "stance" with competition suspension and using this glitch. One I personally found is my Albany Alpha

You can also achieve the "stance" look for photos by only lowering one side of your vehicle with this method! Performance wise it is not the smartest decision, but if it's pictures you're after, It works for certain vehicles! (:

**If you repair your vehicle or drive in your garage, it will undo the damage you did to the suspension lol, unfortunately it doesn't stick**
Again, I am not the founder of this glitch. If anyone knows who the founder or finder of this is, please let me know and I will update the OP to give them credit. Also, I'm not a youtuber so if anyone wants to make a video tutorial I will add it to the OP as well!
Hope this was helpful to some! Enjoy!:thumbsup:
-JoshD4PREZ-

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xKingGodx

Reaction score
Dident know this thanks going to try this

J

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dident know this thanks going to try this
Awsome let me know if ya got it to work! It's pretty neat, I love it. I have certain cars without bulletproof tires just for this. The stinger GT, karuma, and alpha look amazing with competition suspension + this :thumbsup:

D

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Might be worth mentioning that this will need to be done each time the car is taken out of the garage. This isn't so much a glitch as it's damage to the suspension. Still fun to do, but it doesn't stick.

X

XxRPG_KINGxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's nice to do with the slamvan

J

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be worth mentioning that this will need to be done each time the car is taken out of the garage. This isn't so much a glitch as it's damage to the suspension. Still fun to do, but it doesn't stick.
I forgot to add that, thank you! Updated the OP:smile:

D

d1g1t4l_p3n3tr8r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if done to Rapid GT, even stock, it makes it accelerate faster than any other car in the game, in a straight line. Faster than all maxed out supers.

J

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if done to Rapid GT, even stock, it makes it accelerate faster than any other car in the game, in a straight line. Faster than all maxed out supers.
Now that I did not know! I'm gonna grab one the next time I see one now thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wtfmfer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the slammed car thread here from last year. Pretty dope stuff.
Waiting for them to add ride height adjustments to the SP trainer.

I

Ike Turner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact number of times you can shoot each rim before it explodes, or does it depend on the type of vehicle? The first time I blew up my car I was standing right next to it, and had the volume up. It made me jump just a bit.

Last edited:
W

wtfmfer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its different for each car.
My Turismo takes 3 clips in each.
My Schafter would take 6 and be looking like it was on bags.

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure about this?. The rapid GT is faster in a straight line than most supers anyway and only a fraction of a second slower than the fastest of them. Only the massacro can beat it in a straight line in sports class and only a Zentorno is faster than a massacro AND only because it has 4wd on launch.

C

C9xDADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone list card that this wont work with? either im using the wrong cars or im not doing it right. lol..

I

iSpectral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man, I was looking for something like this for a long time :smile:

H

HitheycallmeGRIEF

Reaction score
This actually works with every vehicle in the game; with specific cars needing to be shot in other places and also this completely changes the cars steering and gives it understeer and snap oversteer

F

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even I knew this :biggrin: ... now if only there was a way to take the bulletproof tires OFF again :-/

K

Kenko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always used the heavy sniper for this, it's usually 4-5 shots if it hasn't dropped by the 5th shot just aim a bit lower then centre.

B

Bumblebox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you please tell me what wheels and paint job is on your albany alpha? it looks awesome!

L

Loui2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I lower cars that blow up almost instantly when shot at the wheels is indicated by the picture below

Shoot the bumpers instead. It works for my Sultan RS 0% armor and pretty much all cars I come across.

If the car blows up using this method, then you aren't doing it right (especially true for the Sultan RS)

P.S. This isn't a glitch but whose to say that doing this for the results is something intended by Rockstar?

Last edited:
Top Bottom