What's new

Working How to get Secondaries in Primary Slot

M

MenuModz

Banned
Reaction score
This method is FASTER (not sure if easier) than the Variant version of this glitch.
Found this on my own aswell. I don't leech, I find glitches, but i also dont hide things from people while also showing them off. . No hate in the comments or they will be reported.

Note about me: I've been looking for glitches with classes for 2 days. And all these were found at once.

Must be level 2 on nightmare or higher

Step One: UI stack

Step Two: Go to Nightmare Mode with C1

Step Three: Go to primary, LMG, 48 Dredge(or any primary thats unlocked)

Step Four: (C1) Go to public match, create a class, secondaries, then go to the secondary class that you want (pistols, melee, etc)

Step Five: (C2) Press A to unlock, Then select your Secondary.

Last edited:
H

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Found this on my own aswell. I don't leech, I find glitches, but i also dont hide things from people while also showing them off. . No hate in the comments or they will be reported.

Note about me: I've been looking for glitches with classes for 2 days. And all these were found at once.

Must be level 2 on nightmare or higher

Step One: UI stack

Step Two: Go to Nightmare Mode with C1

Step Three: Go to primary, LMG, 48 Dredge(or any primary thats unlocked)

Step Four: (C1) Go to public match, create a class, secondaries, then go to the secondary class that you want (pistols, melee, etc)

Step Five: (C2) Press A to unlock, Then select your Secondary.
There's a way released all over YouTube to do this that's much simpler.

M

MenuModz

Banned
Reaction score
There's a way released all over YouTube to do this that's much simpler.
It takes much longer than this, it involves creating a ton of variants. This method took me 1 minute including the UI stack i use.

H

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
It takes much longer than this, it involves creating a ton of variants. This method took me 1 minute including the UI stack i use.
Yeah, there's a way that doesn't require variants but it's kinda just as simple as this one but can take a little bit faster but doesn't really matter tbh.

M

MenuModz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a way that doesn't require variants but it's kinda just as simple as this one but can take a little bit faster but doesn't really matter tbh.
Lol i didnt know there was another method.

K

Knock One Out

Reaction score
How long does it take to get level 2 on nightmare mode ?

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could just do this on campaign

K

Knock One Out

Reaction score
What rank does c2 need to be? Can it be done with a fresh account ?

Top Bottom