• Start date
  • Views 11,713
ToxicBolt

ToxicBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First, go in water
Switch outfits rapidly and walk out water when you have on scuba after rapidly switching
You Will now see it stay and it sticks with tank another wwy but to save mask click save outfit but quickly disconnect Internet or close game

English isn't primary so ya

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
First, go in water
Switch outfits rapidly and walk out water when you have on scuba after rapidly switching
You Will now see it stay and it sticks with tank another wwy but to save mask click save outfit but quickly disconnect Internet or close game

English isn't primary so ya
soooo... you can read that yellow eh?

also supending app should work as well, I seen fr8 messing around with this weeks ago so at least know it works

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
How did fr8 do it
?
I can't remember if he saved the mask but he was doing the water trick to make outfits with the scuba outfit, I think he was using a job to spawn in the water but sometimes he just walked in and out. it was a livestream he did that was an hour or 2 long so shouldn't be hard to find. I remember though he was able to do invisible torso and I think arms at another point

ToxicBolt

ToxicBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't remember if he saved the mask but he was doing the water trick to make outfits with the scuba outfit, I think he was using a job to spawn in the water but sometimes he just walked in and out. it was a livestream he did that was an hour or 2 long so shouldn't be hard to find. I remember though he was able to do invisible torso and I think arms at another point
I need a link, this is urgent. The quicker i find the Link, the quicker i find a potential invisible character full body glitch

cooolkev169

cooolkev169

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who cant read yellow or are color blind

“First, go in water

English isn't primary so ya“

I get in water and have the gear on I swap outfits and its not sticking lol

Its weird I switched sessions and my spawn is the hangar and i changed sessions and whoala it stayed on but.. as soon as I get iut of the bed the gear and scuba mask gets off -_- i just keep it on by seitching sessions

Last edited by a moderator:
Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sad... Tank disappears when trying to save :frown:

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you do this mask an tank will not save even if you manage to save it removes after u switch back

monotoonz

monotoonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the mask to stick unintentionally. I did some bunker work and when I got onto the dinghy, I got right out and the mask was still on. Got into my Deluxo, killed the NPC's, collected the supplies, and delivered them. When that was successful. I got out of my car and the scuba mask was still on.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Only way to get tank to stick HOPEFULLY...is to acquire it through dm outfit with tank! Oh and goodluck wit that until a better save method arises!!

Jamie069

Jamie069

Reaction score
Sin$
Playing with the DM trailer glitch i have saved the outfit from my online character with a story mode save, now when i load the game up i spawn into online with the complete scuba outfit on, but the tank gets removed before i can get to a save point even when spawning in the C.E.O office. also the mask is taken off when you press right on the D-pad to enter your outfits. this is as far as I've gotten with this but i am trying and will post again if i find a way!

ToxicBolt

ToxicBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Playing with the DM trailer glitch i have saved the outfit from my online character with a story mode save, now when i load the game up i spawn into online with the complete scuba outfit on, but the tank gets removed before i can get to a save point even when spawning in the C.E.O office. also the mask is taken off when you press right on the D-pad to enter your outfits. this is as far as I've gotten with this but i am trying and will post again if i find a way!
Good stuff man, i appreciate those trying for this.

Uncleboffo

Uncleboffo

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you set your spawn point outside the mask shop outside or near a store.

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Niice, there has to be a way to save it, clothing in GTA works so weird. I'm going to try to save it with the spawn preference closeby somehow
thanks, all i really remember is playing with michael and his scuba suit while trying to merge over his wife in a towel outfit. i was attempting to get modded outfits on the first or second day that was released
i can use the outfits only where the game lets you use glitched outfits, and I CANNOT EDIT, BUT IT IS A SAVED OUTFIT :wink:

FYI... MY SETUP
GTAO1: FEMALE
GTAO2: MALE

get that chicken

get that chicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has this been done on xbox yet?

I was able to get the mask to stick, can even get on motorcycle and put helmet on; it stay indefinitely even thru quitting sessions but as soon as you go to edit, save outfit, its gone.

Have the scuba suit on underwater, or on buoy/dock, or in deluxo etc. I joined a friends game thru xbox menu, then started a phone mission or phone heist. After cancelling friend session(or accept first alert, cancel target change alert) and backing out, or timing out and going back to online, eventually i got it to stick a couple times. You'll only have the hood of the scuba suit. After that you have to pay to change appearance and change to crew shirt. Can't save it. Not sure any other way to get the mask on. I tried to do the free appearance change trick, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Edit: Just tried this, and since I didn't have anyone to join(sadly) I joined a phone mission and backed out before host started it. Ended up with the Hood on. Continued with appearance change crew shirt, now got mask. Put on a helmet thru telescope glitch., didn't want to risk it personally, but it will probably stay on thru selection menu.

One thing I did was wait a few minutes until the avatar that shows in the top left(thru d pad? not sure lol) has the scuba face on it, not sure if it matters but hit it first try. Also you get the flippers. Without the mask, i had changed the flippers to elf shoes with putting on cargo pants.

Last edited:
ToxicBolt

ToxicBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get the mask to stick, can even get on motorcycle and put helmet on; it stay indefinitely even thru quitting sessions but as soon as you go to edit, save outfit, its gone.

I joined a friends game thru xbox menu, then started a phone mission or phone heist. After cancelling friend session andbacking out, or timing out and going back to online, eventually i got it to stick a couple times. You'll only have the hood or the scuba suit. After that you have to pay to change appearance and change to crew shirt. Can't save it. Not sure any other way to get the mask on. I tried to do the free appearance change trick, but that doesn't seem to be working.
Im going to try this one

Top Bottom
Login
Register