Solved How to Get Rid of Weapon

• Thread starter 4mp4hSins
  • Start date
  • Views 502

4mp4hSins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I want to ask you all how to get rid of weapon in GTAO? I'm searching but no result. It's very annoying when I want to choose specific weapon to use but i must scroll many times. I kinda regret buy all that weapons because at first I think it will be cool if I have all weapons:biggrin:. And if there are no other way then what alternative you guys can suggest? Thank you:smile:.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is an option to upgrade your CEO office / facility / bunker / moc or avenger with a weapons area where you can customise your weapon wheel to what weapon you want to show and what you want to hide. I've bought all weapons and selected the option to hide the ones I don't use.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
The option you need is called the gun locker. Available in all the locations listed above. You may need to customize your property to gain access to it.

Upvote 0

4mp4hSins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is an option to upgrade your CEO office / facility / bunker / moc or avenger with a weapons area where you can customise your weapon wheel to what weapon you want to show and what you want to hide. I've bought all weapons and selected the option to hide the ones I don't use.

The option you need is called the gun locker. Available in all the locations listed above. You may need to customize your property to gain access to it.

OK thank you for replying. I forget to mention that I have gun locker in almost all my properties and I already used. But when on Heist or Contact Mission it come back to default again. That's my specific case, sorry i forget to mention before.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah mine does the same. Have you tried disabling and the enabling it while on the missions etc? It's a pain having to scroll through so many unwanted guns etc.

Upvote 0

4mp4hSins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah mine does the same. Have you tried disabling and the enabling it while on the missions etc? It's a pain having to scroll through so many unwanted guns etc.
Yes but it's not worked ( can't disable/enable when on mission / heist ) :sorry:. I try to google it and someone suggest to make another character. There is the only way :unsure:.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Creating a new character won't make any difference. It's just something your gonna have to put up with I'm afraid.

Upvote 0

4mp4hSins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, what they suggest is when already make new character dont buy all the weapons :biggrin::facepalm:. So i guess no other way then.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register