• Views 522
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had a friend that had the IQ of his shoe size right, I mean a kid with down-syndrome actually beat him in a GCSE by an entire mark, his xbox had RROD right so I said I would send it off for him, all I asked of him was to come round my house with a box I could send it off in, a week passes with me asking him if he was going to bring a box around and he kept saying "ill bring one the next day lad" so were on the day before the pickup by UPS and he comes to my house with......... a F***ing pizza box, seriously, a F***ing pizza box. At that point I told him to F*** off home and I was canceling the order. So I cancelled the order and told him on XBL to come and pick his unit, to which for some reason he said no, called me a slander of names and said I should bring it. I again told him to F*** off and if he didn't pick it up I would fix it and sell it to gamestation, he replied he would call the police (I didn't know he knew how to use a phone but I didn't want to risk it)So I said if I fix it for him will he pick it up, so the little troglodyte said yes and all I did to fix it was clean it(so by opening the console I remove the warranty sticker) but I was also feeling spiteful so I unplugged the fans at let it heat for an hour. Put it together and told him to pick it up. Another hour passes and I get a bombardment of unorganized messages from him on XBL saying because I removed the warranty sticker (even though the console was 4 years old anyway) he couldn't sell it at gamestation and that I was going to now buy the console off him for £30. Im not that much a patient person so I completely ripped him and his family on XBL and now their threatening to beat the S*** out of me and take £30 off me, after these threats would have normally told my parents (were both 16) but I wasn't at all phased by his or his dads or twenty family members threats. I just laughed it all off and blocked communications with him in the end. All I want to know is if any of you think I am at fault for him not being able to trade in his console, I didn't know he wanted to trade it so how am I to blame ?
I know I could have handled the situation more maturely but I was pi$$ed off at the time.

I posted this a while back and as of recent the little douch has keyed our car and not returned my games, we got his family to pay for the damage but he's to stupid to care, so I was going through some old files when I found his account. This gave me the biggest grin ever. So I did the game adder on it and used le fluffie to unlock every single game. I transfered it to USB and let it update on live, now when he downloads his tag back, He will be banned for this:
21edg4.jpg

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, but I'm pretty sure you don't get banned for gamerscore modding, just a reset and maybe a suspension at most.

Still, I'd be pissed if I couldn't unlock my achievements again on pretty much any game ;D.

How did you get his files, if he only borrowed some games?

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, but I'm pretty sure you don't get banned for gamerscore modding, just a reset and maybe a suspension at most.

Still, I'd be pissed if I couldn't unlock my achievements again on pretty much any game ;D.

Banned, reset, I dont care, as long as i have a copy of his profile, I can do what ever to it. I had a copy of his profile from a while ago when we had transfer cables. I got him to upload it to mediafire. The weird thing is I cant change his bio it keeps the same. But I did delete all his friends as well.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, classic, what you should try and do is add a ton of friends with names that all spell a big sentence :tongue:. Used to do it myself so I could leave him a little note...So you just keep putting the profile back on HDD, but what happens when he changes the password etc? Surely it's gonna ask you to recover the gamertag?

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, classic, what you should try and do is add a ton of friends with names that all spell a big sentence :tongue:. Used to do it myself so I could leave him a little note...So you just keep putting the profile back on HDD, but what happens when he changes the password etc? Surely it's gonna ask you to recover the gamertag?

I never had his password to begin with, i never knew it, but i know it works because i deleted his friends first and when i went back on the profile the next day he had a load of friend request pending lol. But do go on about this friend request name thing :smile:

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

My friend modded 655k, got reset + console ban. No previous offences.

KillerMackem

KillerMackem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you didn't plug the HDD with the modded profile on into your personal 360; It could end up being banned.

X

xJeZza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow... Tht guy sounds like a complete moron....

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you didn't plug the HDD with the modded profile on into your personal 360; It could end up being banned.

....****, If i dont log in on his account online anymore I should be ok. He has been banned before modding his gamescore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register