Patched How to get RDR2 Challenge Completed In 10 Minutes

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
For those saying this isn't a glitch, if you watch the video and take a look there is actually a glitch used to complete the challenge

1. Go to the location on the map

V35gCdg.png
1:45

2. Hop into the center tree
Walk over to the tree while aiming at it jump at the tree once jumping onto the tree you must look down, you will sink right into the center of the tree

3. Headshots
From here you can begin to get headshots to save you time on the challenge

I did not discover this glitch

Last edited:
Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This not even a glitch or exploit. All you’re doing is the headshot challenge for the RDR2 Revolver.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just get 1 star and have 50 cops swarm you and headshot them all.

GoldPyrex

GoldPyrex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to turn this into a money glitch? I feel as if there is a way to turn it into one?

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
This not even a glitch or exploit. All you’re doing is the headshot challenge for the RDR2 Revolver.
Have you watched the video? there is a glitch used in the video to complete the challenge

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not a glitch, it is simply the headshot challenge but an easier method for doing it. It can only be done once
and cannot be made into a money exploit I'm afraid, I tried disconnecting just before the game saved and no success.

S

SodakBmx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I helped my buddy last night,
Step 1. Hop in car.
Step 2. Pick up your friend that needs headshots.
Step3. Drive him up and down the beach smoothly and slowly.
Step 4. Go to strip club!

Unbound

Unbound

Privacy is not something you can keep ghosted
Seasoned Veteran Treasure Hunter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For those saying this isn't a glitch, if you watch the video and take a look there is actually a glitch used to complete the challenge

1. Go to the location on the map

V35gCdg.png
1:45

2. Hop into the center tree
Walk over to the tree while aiming at it jump at the tree once jumping onto the tree you must look down, you will sink right into the center of the tree

3. Headshots
From here you can begin to get headshots to save you time on the challenge

I did not discover this glitch

Nice post of where to do a good little glitch from! +1

Note To Other Posters.. Read his red damn text..
You sink in to a tree & sit inside making easy headshot. Might want to add a note of getting police on you first.. I think it is easier to shoot them!

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys let's stay on topic now we are having endless amount off topic post.

The challenge might not be a Glitch BUT Going into a wallbreach to complete this IS....

Any members spamming the thread will have there comments deleted. Any Repeat offenders will be subject to warnings & infractions.

Please stay on topic!!

Thank you.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting method. I did mine in the karuma, but this works as well!:smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wall breaches are always fun:wink:
I had to complete this challenge for
Six accounts across two platforms and four consoles :wink: lol
I made a GTA Capture with unlimited spawning NPCs :wink:
Maybe 15 minutes to make the job....
I can now do two accounts at once
And complete the challenge super fast:wink: I have job links for PS4 and Xbox:wink:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like I need to get out my staff and knock you all on the head with it! This is a glitch since it uses a wall breach. So get over it.
Also, posting other ways of completing this challenge counts as derailing this thread. So don't do it.
Last, EyeDuDab EyeDuDab , if you want to mods to get off their duffs, you should use the report tab and report posts instead of complaining about our efforts.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so, the ones posted and deleted previously.....why does he keep his, and others were deleted? 
selective foundership?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so, the ones posted and deleted previously.....why does he keep his, and others were deleted? 
selective foundership?
again, report any post you think should be deleted or moderated in some fashion. The mods do not have enough time in our volunteer days to troll every thread and every post. I am sure we miss some. Report it and we will address it.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
selective foundership?
I have no idea. and I understand Mods see it as derailing, however it is easier to post multiple ways of doing this exploit and why create multiple threads with the same goal?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea. and I understand Mods see it as derailing, however it is easier to post multiple ways of doing this exploit and why create multiple threads with the same goal?
Because those are the rules. And the rule make sense, especially for complex glitches that have a myriad of steps. By keeping a thread true to the topic, members don't have to surf through dozens of posts unrelated to the method they are trying to do.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree. especially since others may have more efficient methods 
can i write a new method for each tree/wallbreach?

this rule is assenine imo

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree with that if it were a dupe glitch or something like that i would understand having multiple different posts with people complaining over who the founder is. but this is a one time challenge 
Because those are the rules. And the rule make sense, especially for complex glitches that have a myriad of steps. By keeping a thread true to the topic, members don't have to surf through dozens of posts unrelated to the method they are trying to do.
i see your point of view, but if it is a method to reach the same goal why have 100 different threads for that. dupe glitch threads have different methods of doing the same glitch through them 
can i write a new method for each tree/wallbreach?

this rule is assenine imo
i would

Top Bottom
Login
Register