Patched How to Get Peyote online for FM and RP Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is completely wrong. The peyotes spawn depending on which ones you've eaten in the single player save you have currently loaded. So if you have eaten one in single player, it won't load online.
I have eaten not a single SP peyote. Yet the rest don't spawn.
Plus, what about the people who make new saves, and NONE of the peyotes load in?

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have eaten not a single SP peyote. Yet the rest don't spawn.
Plus, what about the people who make new saves, and NONE of the peyotes load in?
I always go to the peyote at the baseball field at the skate park area near Franklin's house, are you setting your spawn location at sandy shores ? Perhaps that's something you could try

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always go to the peyote at the baseball field at the skate park area near Franklin's house, are you setting your spawn location at sandy shores ? Perhaps that's something you could try
Oh no mate, I don't have a Peyote problem. I only have issues with SOME peyotes NOT spawning even after starting the game from prologue/deleting all possible save datas (that means no peyotes eaten). Two locations I mentioned always spawn on a new game saved at 1.6%.

P

Paladin07

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, im here to post what i tryed.

Myself had same problems as the most here, stuck in clouds, cant accept policies, alert not show up, no savewizard etc... not have savegame 2016-2019

I was today possible to hit 3x times the alert with a year 2020 savegame. Social Club acc was Linked to Ps4.

i Did all steps how its write on first page.

!!! Only before i beginn do this steps. !!!!

I changed my wifi from 5 GHZ to 2.4 Ghz in settings. Then Customize the settings in Ps4 internet. Everything there have to be should choosen automaticly until MTU. MTU I Set to 888. Finish the settings make a internet speed check. Go to your phone or notebook. Choose same WIFI connection there. Go Google try find a REAL 4k video stream (NO YOUTUBE). It have to be 1.5-2 h (example a movie). Start play. Best is start movie player in ur Pc AND PHONE to. Go back to GTA do the steps, and look it help u or no. I cant confirm alone myself, its need test by several Peeps. But how i sayed. Until today i had same issues as the most here.
Hope it helps somehow.

Edit: Forgot to write, if policies dissapear still fast before accepts, try set MTU between 576 and 888

*XBOX gamers , habe need do this settings directly on ur MODEM/ROUTER

Last edited:
HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I load into an Invite-Only Session with the glitched state?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I load into an Invite-Only Session with the glitched state?
You might have to join your freiend. Unless you try eating the peyote then pause and go to an invite only. But not to sure if you stay glitched.

What for anyway just go passive

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You might have to join your freiend. Unless you try eating the peyote then pause and go to an invite only. But not to sure if you stay glitched.

What for anyway just go passive
Tried that. Double menu goes away.

I lag out of public lobbies with an error. Throws me back to story mode and messes everything up. Invite Session works best.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried that. Double menu goes away.

I lag out of public lobbies with an error. Throws me back to story mode and messes everything up. Invite Session works best.
Thats weird
You doing it for cash or cars?

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this glitch is amazing so i had to share it also hope everyone's having a good day....

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
For the RP method, I've seen people use jobs that kick you instantly because they're locked until a certain time. Does anyone know how to make these?

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to force that rockstar terms of agreement page to show up.. I goofed up yesterday and deleted my data from everywhere, but now I can not get that first alert.. I need that terms of agreement page to show up

MO_Dark_Knight

MO_Dark_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, im here to post what i tryed.

Myself had same problems as the most here, stuck in clouds, cant accept policies, alert not show up, no savewizard etc... not have savegame 2016-2019

I was today possible to hit 3x times the alert with a year 2020 savegame. Social Club acc was Linked to Ps4.

i Did all steps how its write on first page.

!!! Only before i beginn do this steps. !!!!

I changed my wifi from 5 GHZ to 2.4 Ghz in settings. Then Customize the settings in Ps4 internet. Everything there have to be should choosen automaticly until MTU. MTU I Set to 888. Finish the settings make a internet speed check. Go to your phone or notebook. Choose same WIFI connection there. Go Google try find a REAL 4k video stream (NO YOUTUBE). It have to be 1.5-2 h (example a movie). Start play. Best is start movie player in ur Pc AND PHONE to. Go back to GTA do the steps, and look it help u or no. I cant confirm alone myself, its need test by several Peeps. But how i sayed. Until today i had same issues as the most here.
Hope it helps somehow.

Edit: Forgot to write, if policies dissapear still fast before accepts, try set MTU between 576 and 888

*XBOX gamers , habe need do this settings directly on ur MODEM/ROUTER
Now I can’t get the policy to show or the alert I just get stuck in the clouds it there a solution to that?
Post automatically merged:

Same for me. Did you
Is there a way to force that rockstar terms of agreement page to show up.. I goofed up yesterday and deleted my data from everywhere, but now I can not get that first alert.. I need that terms of agreement page to show up
find a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register