Working How to Get Peyote online for FM and RP Glitch

Joao Costa

Reaction score
I just gave up on this tried every way I could except save wizard because I dont own it and well not even changing save date unlinking making new saves idk what else to try hope you all enjoy this glitch Ill save my efforts for the next one

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just gave up on this tried every way I could except save wizard because I dont own it and well not even changing save date unlinking making new saves idk what else to try hope you all enjoy this glitch Ill save my efforts for the next one
Check your PM.

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you know a way to get around the rockstar policies please share, some of my accounts/friends are plagued with the issue
It depends on the connection. I used to have it too, went away when the internet in my area was down. Alert never came back again.

Paladin07

Reaction score
Only way what i know is, change date from 2020 to 2016, do the stepf until dissconect ur connection and press 2x X button on Ps4 , alert show up without rockstar policies. Before u accept the alert u need change date back ton2020 and jpin fast a privat session friend etc, but how i writed 2 pages esrlier. Myself get other problems to after it

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends on the connection. I used to have it too, went away when the internet in my area was down. Alert never came back again.
Strange. Unfortunately, this doesn't really help me ;/

Only way what i know is, change date from 2020 to 2016, do the stepf until dissconect ur connection and press 2x X button on Ps4 , alert show up without rockstar policies. Before u accept the alert u need change date back ton2020 and jpin fast a privat session friend etc, but how i writed 2 pages esrlier. Myself get other problems to after it
Not sure that would be possible on Xbox. When you connect to the internet the date gets set automatically and you are unable to manually change it until you go offline and restart the Xbox...

Paladin07

Reaction score
Strange. Unfortunately, this doesn't really help me ;/

Not sure that would be possible on Xbox. When you connect to the internet the date gets set automatically and you are unable to manually change it until you go offline and restart the Xbox...

Sorry mate on Xbox i cant say, i have only Ps4.

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone remeber broontangos method for the apartment transfer glitch? Or have a similar vid they can link me to

Last edited:

kold_blxxded

Reaction score
Alright guys so u know how when u disconnect and reconnect at first it's on the "no internet" message or whatever then it changes to the "must be signed into psn" one then u spam after that goes off? Mine stays stuck on "must be sign into psn" despite me being signed in... please help.

Reaction score
I can’t get the first alert anymore but instead I get put in the cloud and it says downloading rockstar policy and then it disappears and loads me in character choosing. How do get to get the alert again?

Reddawgfol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you die, do you have to completely redo the glitch? pressing right on dpad on the peyote doesn't do anything
If your talking about dying before you eat the peyote you can just go find a new session but after eatting it you can’t re eat it I suggest passive mode dude.

Kman9876

Reaction score
I get the rockstar alert but I never get an alert when I try to join a friend just put in clouds forever

Top Bottom