Working How to Get Peyote online for FM and RP Glitch

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we HAVE to load online before starting the glitch? Is it necessary?
No, this is not necessary. I've hit it many times with loading the game into single player.

Not for me.. Nothing works for me lol
Damn... I guess it really is random.

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dammn na I get str8 black screen thn gotta rest app.
I always load into online first, if I go into single player and do the glitch I get a weird alert that I click no on then load into sp as a different character then the glitch works from there, rather than risk it with a weird alert that could possibly affect things later I just load online

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made a BRAND NEW save with Franklin (Only did the Prologue). Hit it 1st try WITHOUT going online first. My internet is very bad.

So bad that it kicked me out of the lobby while buying Deluxos. :confused:

Last edited:

kold_blxxded

Reaction score
is this patched? every time once i accept the "this game is private" alert or whatever , it literally wont let my friend send me an invite from the party menu, and if he goes to friends > from friends list in the game screen it says rockstar services unavailable

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
is this patched? every time once i accept the "this game is private" alert or whatever , it literally wont let my friend send me an invite from the party menu, and if he goes to friends > from friends list in the game screen it says rockstar services unavailable
Send it before you even start glitch

kold_blxxded

Reaction score
i was a little slow joining my friend the last time and it went through the full motion of eating the peyote and i became a poodle... now what

kold_blxxded

Reaction score
and now im getting "your player data cant be loaded from rockstar servers" ... ive reset router and everything its still saying that

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
and now im getting "your player data cant be loaded from rockstar servers" ... ive reset router and everything its still saying that
If you quit to story while money is frozen or lose connection it corrupts part of the save. Recalibrate your game and that will fix it.

Paladin07

Reaction score
Im on Ps4 and i have to problems to make that glitch.

What i tryed:

1: start invite only session set spawn to random and last location

2: go back to story mode, make 1 start police cheat

3: press option when character puts the hand above head, go online section, go character select.
4. Double press PSN Button , go to connection settings , deactivate internet, activate internet.

5. Double press Psn button to go back game, dpad down dpad up to hover over choose character on background, when the menü appears i very fast press 2x X BUTTON.

6: no any alert come up. Its loading directly alwqys into choose character mode. ( sometimes ist cime Rockstar polices its download but i cant press to accept , i can only deciline or let him download, but then the same... it go to choose character mode)

I deleted Profil data from savegame, i maked a savegame with 2016 and 2018 date, i clear cache, i recalibrate

But when in PS settings the date show the actual DATE 2020, nothing works. Becouse its loading always into choose character menü.

If i CHANGE year from 2020 to 2016 in PS Settings, and repeat the steps until Step 6. I always get the first Alert. But here beginns another problems.

If u do until step 6 with year 2016 date on ur ps settings, u will end up on a infinite stuck in Clouds. U can only close game completly. Nothing help.

If u do until step 6 with PS DATE 2016 year, until first alert come up. I press join private session from friend, but NOT accept while the alert, i go back to PS SETTINGS make date back from 2016 to 2020. Go party , press join privat session again, go back game , bzt before i can accept the first alert this time , its beginn loading himself into Gta online, ask me u want join ur friend i accept, then its loading, when loading screen beginn move i beginn spamming Xxxxxxxx button, a alert show up in through 0.5 second in gameafter loading its finish, i did all the steps until titan job etc...

Problem again... i end up inside titsn job myself, or i not can see story character in online mode, snd i not have any glitched interaction menü...

Dont know what todo else, i unlinked social club to, but nothings help... second account, same problem...

Have anybody found a workaround?? I read everyday here... but no any solutions...

And savewizard i not want spend money, its overpriced

Edit: i even slow Down my wifi connection, and i changed MTU to a Low number between 700-850. Its not help to

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im on Ps4 and i have to problems to make that glitch.

What i tryed:

1: start invite only session set spawn to random and last location

2: go back to story mode, make 1 start police cheat

3: press option when character puts the hand above head, go online section, go character select.
4. Double press PSN Button , go to connection settings , deactivate internet, activate internet.

5. Double press Psn button to go back game, dpad down dpad up to hover over choose character on background, when the menü appears i very fast press 2x X BUTTON.

6: no any alert come up. Its loading directly alwqys into choose character mode. ( sometimes ist cime Rockstar polices its download but i cant press to accept , i can only deciline or let him download, but then the same... it go to choose character mode)

I deleted Profil data from savegame, i maked a savegame with 2016 and 2018 date, i clear cache, i recalibrate

But when in PS settings the date show the actual DATE 2020, nothing works. Becouse its loading always into choose character menü.

If i CHANGE year from 2020 to 2016 in PS Settings, and repeat the steps until Step 6. I always get the first Alert. But here beginns another problems.

If u do until step 6 with year 2016 date on ur ps settings, u will end up on a infinite stuck in Clouds. U can only close game completly. Nothing help.

If u do until step 6 with PS DATE 2016 year, until first alert come up. I press join private session from friend, but NOT accept while the alert, i go back to PS SETTINGS make date back from 2016 to 2020. Go party , press join privat session again, go back game , bzt before i can accept the first alert this time , its beginn loading himself into Gta online, ask me u want join ur friend i accept, then its loading, when loading screen beginn move i beginn spamming Xxxxxxxx button, a alert show up in through 0.5 second in gameafter loading its finish, i did all the steps until titan job etc...

Problem again... i end up inside titsn job myself, or i not can see story character in online mode, snd i not have any glitched interaction menü...

Dont know what todo else, i unlinked social club to, but nothings help... second account, same problem...

Have anybody found a workaround?? I read everyday here... but no any solutions...

And savewizard i not want spend money, its overpriced

Edit: i even slow Down my wifi connection, and i changed MTU to a Low number between 700-850. Its not help to
Same thing exactly happened to me on some of my accounts, changing the date thing, new or old save, it simply wont work on some accounts, no one knows why?!?!?!

Top Bottom