What's new

Patched How to Get Peyote online for FM and RP Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Syclobs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so my main account wont work?, id need to use an alt?
Yeah it works on new accounts if you have problems with main account but if meant using a new account to fix main I'm not sure.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
reading the steps, this wont work for xbox will it? (it will but it'll require 2 friends tho)

ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What else can we do with glitch ? Ik FM and RP is possible but what else ?

cdmd1316

cdmd1316

Reaction score
English video needed ASAP please xx

Keep checking broontango's channel; he was going to post a video of it but the glitchers on twitter talked him out of it because they were looking for a workaround for the impound. Kingalex will likely post too.

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
So i ate peyote to do an outfit transfer and it wont load the swap character.I just brings me up into the cloud and back down into the session as the same player

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Step 1. Start GTA and get one star and wait for cops. As Soon as they arrive and you put the hands up press pause.

Step 2. Hover Over change character and disconnect and reconnect, press fast dpad up and down and as soon as the
menu comes back spam x two times. You should get rockstar alert.

Step 3. Go into party and join someone who is in a job in invite only session (you will get an alert which is saying
you can not joining someone in invite only session) accept the session is private alert

Step 4. You are now in the sky with blackscreen alert wait for him to dissapear(you will still be loading online)
tell your friend to invite you throw the party and accept invite but dont press anything

Step 5. When you spawn online you will get session details alert, accept the alert you will spawn in the job with
the friend, he needs to leave the job and starting a new one and as soon he is in a new job accept the old invite
and stay on alert

Step 6. friend needs to leave as soon he is out of the job you need to accept, you will get player is no longer in job
alert accept it and you will load online

Have fun with FM and RP Glitch via Peyote online

Founder. Da-Silva-Santos and LiebeHardscopen from the WFG Crew

Youtube Tutorial:

Twitter LiebeHardscopen: https://twitter.com/Junke_ModZ
Twitter Da-Silver-Santos: https://twitter.com/DaSilverSantos

So, just so I don’t waste my time on this, this does not get your SP character into online correct ?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
reading the steps, this wont work for xbox will it? (it will but it'll require 2 friends tho)

You shouldn't. I'm actually kicking myself how close I was finding this. What me and kiddo did was have him in the solo session job then I'd join off him. While in clouds and getting the compatible session not found error he'd swap to invite only session job. I'd keep joining off him until I actually got in a session. Immediately joined him with the alert that pops up before you get SP kicked. Ended up in his job lobby. We messed up cos he kicked me instead of backing out.... So in theory have friend leave job leaving you as host. Then they start another job, you join and they leave giving you the session no longer exists message. Profit? May be some tricky timings involved but shouldn't be too bad

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get RP with this ?

Didn’t you have to be your SP character and get a collectible to get a bunch of RP ?

G

GoldFlash

Reaction score

I literally just registered here so that I could ask for some quick clarification.

Do you mean make a whole new PSN and play GTA on that or create a new online character on my current PSN?

Would like to do FM but I can't manage to pull off the glitch on my main.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I literally just registered here so that I could ask for some quick clarification.

Do you mean make a whole new PSN and play GTA on that or create a new online character on my current PSN?

Would like to do FM but I can't manage to pull off the glitch on my main.
you only need a new acc if you play in xbox, and keep getting tos alerts, for ps4, theres a better way to fix that

R

Reddawgfol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this with the dmo full menu in sp modded save? Maybe Dm Will get brought online lol Dmo ??‍♂️

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
S SuckmyNONgodmodeD best of luck with it, me and my friends are gonna stop for now, mixing all the steps together its just to annyoing with how inconsistent the glitch already is

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
S SuckmyNONgodmodeD best of luck with it, me and my friends are gonna stop for now, mixing all the steps together its just to annyoing with how inconsistent the glitch already is

Its really not. J Stone will have a video up soon explaining it better. And no weird *** confusing crap.

GremoryIsMyWaifu

GremoryIsMyWaifu

Getting There
Reaction score
Just want to say i tested it only for playstation i never said it is for xbox in the video is the proof that it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register