What's new

Solved How to get paid apps for free - no jailbreak (ios 8/9.3)

P

pur3mas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Follow the video and it should work

If it crashes i will make a new video show how to fix it unless you know how to do it

Operating System
  1. iOS
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh lordy, I hope that device in the video isn't yours. That thing has chinese configuration profiles all over it. Who knows what kind of data those config profiles are exporting from that device. While I don't like the method being used (profiles to sign applications), it is safe as long as the profiles being used are enterprise signing profiles, not configuration profiles. If a configuration profile is installed on your device (and it's not a work device or school device) remove it right away and delete any application that was installed with it.

P

pur3mas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh lordy, I hope that device in the video isn't yours. That thing has chinese configuration profiles all over it. Who knows what kind of data those config profiles are exporting from that device. While I don't like the method being used (profiles to sign applications), it is safe as long as the profiles being used are enterprise signing profiles, not configuration profiles. If a configuration profile is installed on your device (and it's not a work device or school device) remove it right away and delete any application that was installed with it.
That is my device lol 
And it is working for me right now

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
That is my device lol 

Oh Lordy... Lol

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
That is my device lol 

That's the thing, it'll work perfectly fine. Configuration profiles can change or add different data report paths. So, for instance, a configuration profile can make it so your device reports your UDID, IMEI, and serial number upon installation and can make the device report the email associated with your Apple ID and any other data they want. Enterprise signing certificates are the only safe profiles to install.

D

Dre Uchiha

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to get this to work with my device. I load the app and it doesn't show anything downloadable? Says error.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyways, I thought Apple put out a quick-fix for this until their next update... I'm pretty sure they blocked all third-party app installs that are not from the App Store until they release the next software update. Either way, do what everyone else is saying, and REMOVE that signed certificate! It will only cause you trouble over time, even if it seems like no problem now. Make sure it's an enterprise certificate before installing, and be extremely careful.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyways, I thought Apple put out a quick-fix for this until their next update... I'm pretty sure they blocked all third-party app installs that are not from the App Store until they release the next software update. Either way, do what everyone else is saying, and REMOVE that signed certificate! It will only cause you trouble over time, even if it seems like no problem now. Make sure it's an enterprise certificate before installing, and be extremely careful.
You can't put out a fix to prevent applications from being installed through a browser with a certificate. There are too many businesses and corporations that rely on this system for in-house distribution of their company applications. The only thing Apple can do is revoke the certificate. Even then, it's not a huge deal for them as this is something the user is doing on their own. If anything happens to the device it's not Apple's responsibility.

Top Bottom
Login
Register