How To Get OVERTIME MODE On Dead Rising 2

• Thread starter JaamesAmos
  • Start date
  • Views 5,242
J

JaamesAmos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK This is how you do it to my understanding seeing as i got OVERTIME MODE on my first play through and none of my friends did, Obviously i gave Katie her zombrex every 24 hours and turned up to every case precisely on time, But i Believe you also have to kill at least 10 psychopaths before THE FACTS It doesn't matter which just try to kill 10, OK with all that done when it gets to the part to choose whether to hive TK his zombrex or not, Do so and give him zombrex if not he will kill you after the battle with Sullivan, ok you should get OVERTIME MODE after doing all that its pretty easy to do and probably takes less than 45miniuts to do B)

S

SILENT HILL VI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a stupid topic and all you have to do is give TK zombrex and your into overtime.

M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
How is it a stupid topic, some people may want to watch TK die and not realise they have missed the overtime...

I got the overtime on my first play through today, it was fun and the knight armor you unlock is cool. Also i ended with ending S does anyone know how many endings there is and am i right in assuming i got ending S from D E A D R I "S" I N G 2?

Thanks
Liam

Top Bottom