What's new

Solved How to get out of bad sports mode.

• Thread starter AcEZoSPaDEs03
  • Start date
  • Views 659
A

AcEZoSPaDEs03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How in the hell do I get out of bad sports mode online. I got in it cause of blowing up a ***hole that was constantly killing me. I blew up several of his personal vehicles and now am in a bad sports mode for 2 days.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
How in the hell do I get out of bad sports mode online. I got in it cause of blowing up a ***hole that was constantly killing me. I blew up several of his personal vehicles and now am in a bad sports mode for 2 days.
I am actually impressed you blew up enough to make it in bad sport lobby the old fashioned way.

Only way out is to wait or have modder log into your account

A

AcEZoSPaDEs03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am actually impressed you blew up enough to make it in bad sport lobby the old fashioned way.

Only way out is to wait or have modder log into your account
I need a modder

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
I need a modder
Most will probably charge. Your better just waiting two days. If you get onecto do it for you be sure to remove payment options on your account so you don't get robbed.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Wow I have never been put in bad sport for being a legitimate a**hole lol. But if I were you I would just wait it out. If your on next gen there is no way to remove it anyways.

A

AcEZoSPaDEs03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I have never been put in bad sport for being a legitimate a**hole lol. But if I were you I would just wait it out. If your on next gen there is no way to remove it anyways.
Yea it blows bs sucks spawn die spawn die.

Top Bottom